The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ya i mean thats definitely fair. That eod gamestate after back reading just felt like were postering over two town honestly.

1 Like

I originally voted someone beacuse i felt they were offering nothing.

Psy was also offering nothing and trolling.

I was starting to looe Someone a bit more than i was liking psy, wanted Choas to see who would be scrambling (like i said).

A tie could have been just interesting beacuse day 1 flash wagons happen every game where i come from so why not have a fun option when i was less confident in Someone being scum around the flip and hence why inwent to Psy who was just trolling to troll over attempting to push any lynch.

If you go back i even offered psy an opportunity to push anything and they responded idk bro im new im just going to sheep.

1 Like

We as in you guys, i was reading but i didnt see a need to post since i was playing WoW lol

kay, noted
if wagons are v/v it would be noticably strange for you to cause a tie. its not that important, but its notable

Good questioning

1 Like

Still of the opinion that they were not trolling, and that yall are overreacting.

1 Like

thank you!
i stayed sober specifically for it!

Wow well go have a drink then lol

Indeed.

What was progressive?

ā€¦I assume you mean ā€œwhat did Psy do to progress the gameā€?

Yes

Correction, my ability canā€™t activate on night 1, so night 2 is the first time I can do something. So Iā€™ve been a vanilla town player for the most part.

I honestly didnā€™t expect to live past night 1, but I guess I survived because of how much I cause a disarray with in town.

Either way, you are town and I am town, so I will vote for who ever you vote for.

1 Like

Think youā€™re asking the wrong question Sultan.

Hey, mind if i chat with you a bit?

I love you too Crescent <3 ~

1 Like

Iā€™m a social butterfly so yeah letā€™s chat!

1 Like

Nice.
Iā€™ll admit, a bit of this is me wanting to get people to stop the culture thing, so Iā€™mma be a bit specific in what I ask about.

You said you played about a hundred games of ToS, and not much else mafia related, right?

I have only 1 question for psy.

If you had a gun to shoot anyone with who would you shoot?