The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I’ve played werewolf with friends, but we didn’t play it the way serious people do.
I played rapid werewolf where it’s 1 night and you just have to Lynch a werewolf on day 2, if you miss you lose.
Town of Salem is toxic, people would Lynch me just for having a balloon house and a cat as a pet >~>

But never so in-depth play XD
Apologies for delayed response GF is talking to me and she charms me very well <3

Fair enough.

This is not meant to be accusatory but rather genuine: Are you inclined to take this lightheartedly or seriously, in this your first run of a long form game?

Either are reasonable, but it dictates what I recommend for playing the game itself.

If I could kill another player who would I kill?

I’m not sure I feel more confident is saying who is town rather than who is wolf so I would probably do some process of elimination and kill someone I just don’t know is town.

I will play it to the level I am capable of. I’m not looking to disappoint and I will play to my advantage to win!

GF wants to watch JJK so brb!

1 Like

Nah nothin to do with skill, more frame of mind.
Like I said, both deep diving and analyzing people, and playing lightheartedly and doing surface stuff are both reasonable ways to play.

Okay thats fine to im just trying to get a bit of a world view for you.
Top 2 town people

Also have fun with the show!

1 Like

I might be getting grumpy in my old age but im atleast thinking how to navigate PSY so thats a plus.

I can give you my backstory!

I am a programmer, I worked at blizzard up until they let me go when Microsoft bought them!
Now I am a bum!

'm mildly inebriated
im not sure how much this helps
but im pretty sure the exe is between frost/achro/bean and maybe psy as a lastminute shruglynch

I’m a tool to be used •~•

1 Like

Nu.

When you get a moment what do you think of Achro? You think he is laying on a little tick he is tired and busy?

Suuuuultan stop leading the newbie.

Let them form their own thoughts and opinions on things.

but they’re not going to give em otherwise?

They actually probably will, if yall stop calling them a troll every five minutes and start asking simpler questions.

Im trying my best here. Okay

Im trying!