The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Let’s see what can we do here.

List

Kiiruma
Sultan
Frost
Crescent
bean
Wisp
Atlas
Tutuu
wrongboy

Is probably how i would order people I have felt have been towny atm

Be careful, Robyn considers themselves a very dangerous scum player who is evolving. They aren’t me, but don’t be fooled by simple things like that. They deserve your respect.

1 Like

Player is a detriment to the town wincon, but the slot itself could be town.

Robyn is young but fiercely intelligent, and they take losses personally like i do. They have fucked up some people over on MU.

Luckily, they are also a good town player.

i viewed them as very self respecting, which is why I thought them going to you and demanding that you should townread them was towny

So Robyn is kind of like me

Yeah… no. I consider that 100% in scum robyn’s approach to me after I filleted them last year on fol

@hal curious to hear your take. Am I overestimating your scum game?

1 Like

Suffering in mahjong

Meow.

quit

1 Like

okay guys I am on stage 21 of the skinwalkers faction crypt, if I beat the boss I get a legendary tome

(this is raid shadow legends, what i do now with some of my free time so I am not bored)

1 Like

Meow!

Why did it take me this long to put 2 and 2 together ohh i played with Robyn!

I don’t think I’ve played on MU in like 4-5 years so I don’t really have any inside information to give on MU players.

they said they were robyn earlier
twice

I didnt. Know it was the MU Robyn robyn is a common name isnt it?

That’s more in reference to your tone throughout the game, rather than to Psy specifically. Also it’s halfway a joke, given that it’s referencing a DnD thing.

Not just you on that one.

noooo

I was a fraction of health away from killing stage 21

fff

@SultanOfSlam For instance.

1 Like