The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mistyped! but what a funny mistake

But since youā€™re here and I am cooking.

Yes, Wrongboy did in fact voted Crescent alongside with Beancat, which give me gut feeling.

1 Like

oh?
what is said feeling

Sultan has not voted me that I can remember. I feel like we havenā€™t interacted a whole lot. The thing I found disturbing about Beanā€™s wagon yesterday was there was so little substance to a lot of the votes - They were at 5 and Millium felt like the only person with a respectable vote on them. Bean does seem a bit erratic today, though VCA read yesterday to me like Bean was town, though itā€™s not as solid as it felt yesterday.

This was before it clicked in my head that Bean/Sultan could be paired and I worked out my logic. Unless Millium or Wrongboy are hardcore bussers/wagoners, then based on their behavior, I do not believe there is any more than 1 scum between them and Bean. I also donā€™t believe that Idot and Sultan are paired. This says to me if Bean is scum, thereā€™s a high chance at most one scum voted for them, and I believe the likeliest of the votes would be Sultan.

I split Millium/Wrongboy and Sultan/Idot either way. I do not believe either of these are scum pairings, but I feel more strongly about Sultan and Idot.

I think where I am with the former two though: If Bean flips scum, I think Millium and Wrongboy are town. If Bean flips town, I still townlean them unless Iā€™m given a reason to do otherwise.

wrongboy (at least may) isnt
zug is about 50/50 on bussing, i think?

PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE OF SUSPECTING MY WOLF PARTNERS LETā€™S GOOOOO

Wrongboy voted me out of nowhere and Beancat followed out of nowhere, yes. I donā€™t think Wrongboy has been faking the ā€œI want to think town but paranoidā€ because itā€™s exactly how I aim to make people feel.

Beancat wagon has been more sufficient, with half of the playerbase voted Beancat once, this can attract at least one wolf.

Sultan not voting you makes me rather believe that Wrongboy will switch to his place.

To my perspective, I disagree. Beancat and Wrongboy may be scum together trying to save Beancat.

Every wolfgame I say Iā€™m gonna break my no-bussing meta and I never ever ever do. Like I explicitly said it to myself at hte bginning of Stellaris and ended up with a readlist that had all living wolves right after the other in my TRs

Oh wait Wrongboy didnā€™t vote Bean today why was I thinking they voted Bean today

VOTE: Psyaryu Zugzwang cannot fucking stop me heā€™s asleep

Day 1, I should have been specific yes

Stop Lying

Every time you say something you use your lying voice. Lying register. If you coat all your posts in lies I genuinely cannot tell your alignment, other than ā€œliarā€. I will never find you town if this continues

How long did they stay on Bean? I know it was quite a while.

may is a 2014 gamer youtuber upon finding a special weapon

whos lying?

Psy

1 Like

Zug says Psy gave role info which is >>>rand townie from new players and I agree in the general case but Psy specifically said their role was not provable which is not towny IMO especially if used to ToS

what did sda say about them