The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Yes yes fine. I know

Didn’t take long as nearly two hours between these votes, I am navigating through their spaghetti network.

with what zug is saying
probably think hard about if you wanna push em

1 Like

So first, I’mma state that any- and everything I say here is not an admonishment, and whether I agree with you or not, your analysis is still good and appreciated.
Also I hadn’t ISOd Achromatic yet so wheeee blankish slate.

Interesting take on cordiality. It does partially mirror a tendency in Mafia games, for mafia to be politer and less aggressive because they don;t want to attract as much attention. Very much hiding behind louder players.
However I wouldn’t put too much stock in the idea as a singular point, both because people do different things in different moods and such, but also because mafia has a tendency to specifically break against that meta to avoid being spotted even more. And with Achromatic being labeled as an experienced player, they’re probably well aware of the meta of politeness. It can easily still be relevant, but probably not damning in a vacuum.

Good point on “not being around” but posting a lot anyway. This IS affected by what a player thinks “a lot” is, but it also becomes a good tool to find people if you look at what they’ve done with their posting or not posting (this is known usually as “content”). I know at least one or two other people in this game have played in games where “wallposts” are the norm, and people post very consistently, far beyond what’s been happening here. So it does vary somewhat by person.
May I ask why you looked at Frostwolf, Atlas and Beancat specifically?

Dichotomy of behavior is indeed an indicator that should be included. I WILL say that this is early D1, and most communities I’ve played in for long form Forum Mafia tend to do a certain period of “fuck it we ball and memes” at the start, simply because otherwise there’s nothing to analyze. But it can still be relevant both individually and coupled with other things later, so keep your note of this in mind.

I do see the snark yes. 109, intriguing. Hey @Achromatic why so mad at Frostwolf there? “Waste of your time” is what I’m personally looking at.

Hm, not seeing “Best Scum Player” tbh?

I should point out that Achromatic said that Crescent is “experienced scum”, not “scum”.
It IS kinda amusing that Achromatic feels that Frostwolf is the spicy ones yessssss.

Think the votes were on Beancat, that Kiiruma was complaining about.

Interesting, do you feel that mafia are LESS incentivized to appear towny? Wouldn’t they logically be more incentivized to be such?

i cant blame any vig for shooting them, but exeing them feels like a waste if they flip town

General note that, unless it;s a very strange setup, you can probably assume that “Town” is about 2/3s or so of the players, with the other 1/3 or so being “Non-Town”, which can include mafia and 3ps.
This rule can be broken, but various things make that hard to balance without a lot of dedication.

I thought this lasted longer. I guess I shoulda done more work.

Though I also should be in bed and I haven’t done that yet either.

1 Like

We will discuss this later.

1 Like

Nothing I wouldn’t tell you myself really. I don’t bother hiding behind alts claiming to be a new player or anything like that~

if it eases your suffering, sda claims that psy is their friend, so they’re likely close to as inexperienced as sda claims

How long was Bean at 5 specifically before the change, out of curiosity?

Still though, I admit I am totally biased about them in general.

1528 1635

I voted on Beancat and unvoted nearly four hours later, Wrongboy moved the vote away from Beancat and on to yours alongside with Beancat between that period.

beancat (3): Millium, idot, SultanOfSlam

That’s what looks like when I unvoted.

one last thing
we’re establishing stable wagons before eod this time

1 Like

Someone (5): hal, Kiiruma, Achromatic, idot, Psyaryu
Psyaryu (3): wrongboy, beancat, SultanOfSlam
Frostwolf103 (2): Atlas, SirDerpsAlot
hal (2): Someone, Frostwolf103
beancat (1): Millium

Not Voting (2): Trisscar, Crescent

The murder on SirDerpsAlot also looks like attempt to make me scapegoat, and possibly even Hal.

I am willing to bet that most of the mafia are not on the main wagon

SDA was rather widely townread at the end of yesterday (Though not by everyone) and people did believe he had some sort of investigative power, but in that vein, SDA also felt like a pretty likely save target. Have been wondering if he got strongmanned, which would make me wonder who feared SDA so much that they wanted him dead that badly.

You’re echoing how I feel about the Bean wagon. There aren’t a lot of highly plausible composites of two scum on that train.

1 Like

Which in itself is kinda interesting because the two wagons only shared 1 player.

Though if Psy actually were scum it would leave open the possibility that scum never intended to shoot SDA yo begin with.

Yay 2am rabbit holes