The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Oh actually i was right.

Yall think thats poor reasoning?

@idot is this why you think Achro gave the weak to Kii?

1 Like

I think u are both individually wolfy and while a “buss” is a strong word to use here, its not a hsrd votr to put this early into the day phsse. Im not a fan of how u handled day 1 eod, i just dont think you cared, and given everytjing else ive read in ur iso, its a bit hard to see you as town right now

Can u like give me a rough lean list or any thoughts in like one post?

I exsplained my end of day earlier if that helps. Gave a read list earlier if that also helps.

Also amuzes me how many people think id openly wolf in bold by going hey i dont care. None the less.

Also i guess i never exsplained my hal vote. Realizing Hal is Robyn this might be bad meta but ive played with Robyn as town i feel they brings alot more than what has been offering. Never played with scum Robyn but town Robyn i think pushes agendas a bit more.

Someone whos also played with robyn can correct me if im wrong. Hence why i said gut vote

For what its worth and im sure wolf and Creasent may eanna sink their teeth into it i still am not sure what to make of beancar

No not exactly, you have been pushing townies and not wolves.

The vanity wagons on D2 are proof of this pushing town wagons like Hal and Psyaryu seems like manufactured to be scapegoats whilst Achromatic, Kiiruma and Idot are town. Beancat has been fueled for today execution. That leaves you and Wrongboy for the motives

Again, I thought Wrongboy was town for that accusation with zenon’s law. But this is ploy set up by the wolves, beancat, Millium, achromatic, Idot, Hal and myself get drawn into this, the wagonmatics on EoD1 followed by the current votecount looks to have pattern which players need to be executed this game.

Wrongboy also seems to be interested in my ‘softs’

Wolf to my knowledge hasnt questioned my eod but there end of day was just as bad as mine. After they got presssure off of them they dont seem to care and was just throwing their votes around.

Says psy was scum popping in dont end on psy

And ultimately ebds on a Hal who was never going over yesterday.

Everyone questioning my epd should be also questioning wolf

This makes no sense unless you KNOW THEY ARE TOWN!

Uh didnt you have Hal as scum eod yesterday?

When today did i want beancat to come over?

Wolf you make 0 sense.

Im sure youll call this a counter vote but wolf youre playing with poor logic and its coming off as well Wolfy

VOTE: frostwolf

Im tired of basically talking to myself so ill be back later

Sorry im not sure i understand. Youre pre flipping wrongboy wolf ergo beancat town? Correct me if im misunderstanding. I do think wrongboy is town

-t

Yep

-t

But you are voting Hal, because why?

No, not Wrongboy town

1 Like

its frost by the way

I wrote some head thoughts on Hals in the night that i can grab once i get home. Still lesnjng towards town, but i did note the fall off bothers me and both their pushes day 1 were bad, at least from my perspective since derp became super obvious and im town

They are in my PoE, im not locked to u as much i as am locked to bean being a wolf, frost/bean wagons are both fine