The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@SultanOfSlam
Like i just hate ur eod cause it feels like what i saw in ur wolf game in champs which caused me to tunnel you in spec.

1 Like

@Frostwolf103
You have bean as town?

??? What do u mean?

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot
hal (1): SultanOfSlam
Psyaryu (1):wrongboy
SultanOfSlam (1):Frostwolf103

Not Voting (7): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Achromatic, Crescent, beancat

I explain this again for you, no mafia on the main wagon, yet you Sultan and Wrongboy are pushing that there’s mafia in the main wagon, because the attack on SirDerpsAlot is outside of SOMEONE’s wagon.

Why did u answer the question with a question?

One thing at a thing.

Ah ffs, at a time!

Okay that is fair i suppose. I could see that comparison i guess. Did (what i had didnt make sense) i move from a town who went over to my scum mate?

I cant 100% remember

Nah, thats not a gut read. I am betting Sultan want to make me w/w with Hal

Performative and made gut vote towards Hal who in no relevance with Beancat wagons

beancat (5): Millium, wrongboy, idot, SultanOfSlam, Frostwolf103

This is the five-vote wagon at #1528

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot

By #post 2911 before Sultan moved his vote to me

Sultan suggests because Hal was on Someone’s wagon is a GUT VOTE. SirDerpsAlot died outside of the main wagon.

Wouldn’t have voted Psyaryu like where he left off?

So, what exactly is your gut read from?

Because there’s mafia in Someone’s wagon not being pure?

I’d say its pure thus no mafia in there

So you think that everyone on Someone was town?! Except maybe Hal and PSY and everyon and your top 2 scum reads are on PSY?!

ALSO YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY HAL WAS SCUM YESTERDAY, BY ENDING ON HAL. NOW YOU HAVE HIM IN YELLOW SAYING MAYBE/NULL BUT THEN CALLED HIM TOWN AND SAID IM PUSHING TOWN WAGONS BY PUSHING HAL!

So what is it wolf why are you flip flipping?

That’s not poor logic, that’s wolves trying to mislead town that there’s a wolf on Someone’s wagon by EoD1

NO, its not NULL

I am on tinfoil mode.

Yet today you voted Hal because of Gut Vote, no way you did not.

I litterally exsplained my gut vote on this… you arent even reading the game are you…

Thinking that Somwone was a pure wagon is baffeling tbh you seriously think scum would have left the wagon completely alone is bad logic how do tou not see this.

Sure tou might read everyone on the wagon as town thats fine i guess but it still makes no sense why would scum put both their votes in PSY that close in wagons that is bad mafia play.

I say its bullshit there’s one wolf in there, your vote and Wrongboy’s vote want to suggest there’s a wolf in there.

That’s why I find this misleading

Just because I happened to vote them, would I have accidentally reveal my teammates like this if I was mafia?

Seems like a stretch of the imagination to come to that conclusion if im being honest here