The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

It does, tho im not sbout to get lost in mech and we really should stop softing stuff. Its probably enough in a mech heavy game that i wouldnt eant to see u die

1 Like

anywho

VOTE: Trisscar

given them some time, nothing’s really popped off as towny so they can die

1 Like

Hold on

If mafia has a vannilizer. Why not vannilize sir derps. And kill a player like atlas or achro

I think thats way more sensible

So something doesnt check out. Unless they decided to do a weird play

Either mafia believed both frostwolf and sirderps to be investigatives / mason for derps. And deemed both threats

Or vannilizer has restrictions

Or not everyone is town in the equation

Potentially 3ps are messing the equation too

-t

Achro matic are you a wolf.

1 Like

one sec let me check my role card.

2 Likes

no mention of being a wolf, we’re good.

1 Like

Derps was universally townread and appeared to have some Kind Of Role, it was a fine kill. Could point to scum among Players Like Achro Or Atlas

me being alive points to me being scum tbh

such is the way of life.

1 Like

even day 1

“scum didnt hit the host over the head to get a night 0? Wow outed.”

@SultanOfSlam

This was my head thoughts on hals

Hal has more bark than bite, they tend to die because they can be right in the moment, and they are pretty loud, but they can also be wrong. Ive caught there wolf game before. This is more in lign with their town game, because their is ego is faker as a wolf, their town reads tend to have tmi. Rather than pushing the game in a direction, they focus more on shading others, and insinuating we are playing poorly. If they somehow flip wolf here, ill eat my words, but i dont really think so right now.

Now if they continue to push me or derp, then i might hedge a bit because personally im starting to go back to wolf reading people who push my town game because it has started becoming an ex route to take. And i think they should be able to find. Im certain they are pushing me because i think they are town, which is always hilarious. But i think thats part of their ego, and very very unlikely to come from someone who has the perspective that i am town and they are a wolf.

To add on i do have a problem with their fall off

1 Like

I knew I got that joke from somewhere.

1 Like

I used to have to keep my town rolecard perpetually pulled up in a tab next to me as I played because otherwise I would convince myself I was scum gaslighting myself into thinking I was town

Achro/may team confirmed :stuck_out_tongue:

The solution to this was to stop gaslighting myself into thinking I was town and instead simply wolf good

I have to do this but as a wolf so I don’t go off on people emotionally for being bad town when actually that’s okay for my wincon.

I literally yelled at a town for sucking mid way through a sweep on MU last year and then I was like “oh wait, they are going to be PISSED post game” lol

Stop being toxic

they were in fact pissed

but also they played terribly and I owned them

STAY MAD

dont make me bring up wisp FE quotes boy

live picture of wisp in fire emblem mafia on MU

2 Likes