The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Votecount as of P#3060

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot
Trisscar (2): wrongboy, Achromatic
SultanOfSlam (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (7): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Crescent, beancat, SultanOfSlam

WAGONS!!! REAL WAGONS NOW!!! EVERYBODY VOTE!!!

anyway since sultan has failed me I will leave wrongboy in charge, surely that name wont be prophetic

2 Likes

Trisscar is a flexible wolf candidate that fits with many other wolves

I skimmed their iso and i found no reads except one readslist which they posted under a spoiler. It was kind of hidden. I think thats kind of a scumtell. To like … Hide your reads like that. Afraid of people questioning u about them. But being able to still say “i made reads”

-t

(My rolecard said it was me and Lemon)

I never hide anything. Scroll through my posts, boy

1 Like

Them asking how to use spoiler tags doesn’t feel alignment indicative tbf to them, they just didnt want a big post. It’s common courtesy on MU to spoil tag big posts.

1 Like

(feel free to vote them anyway tho)

They didnt spoil this post though

-t

must be scum then, good enough for me.

Plz no :sob:

I am willing to bet a lot of people completely missed these reads so id like to post them for visibility

-t

2 Likes

Okay that makes more sense than what you said earlier

UNVOTE

You better be right @Achromatic

1 Like

Yeah thats just a wolf imo

They are spending a great deal of time defending psy socially (which is great! Its fine!) but i dont think they appear to be interested in the game in the way i think villagers are. I think theyre parsing the game through a wolf lens

VOTE: Trisscar

-t

Beancat is still probably a wolf imo. Im happy with both wagons

-t

I don’t agree with this notion, Beancat have been voted by half the playerbase.

Btw if kiiruma ends up being mafia after three people softed a green on him thats peak fol and i wont even be surprised. Not a one bit

-t

1 Like

I dont think thats towny for her necessarily. In general wolves can bus egregiously (Someone almost killled May in stellaris the day Zorvo got chopped), in here specifically i dont see why not bus bean

-t

I think the other two people are more just saying “okay yeah the mech makes sense”?

1 Like