The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

overall; the slot is bad awkward

Ya i mean i still dont really even understand the whole kiiruma vote and unvote. Also im sorry but like i expect a bit off lost vibes from Bean, which is specifically what i was looking for. I think its frustrating for them but this playstyle is way mkre reminiscent of how they handle the game as a wolf with tmi, bad pushes, and not actively sorting the people in the game but rather finding w/e they can to call someone out and vote them

also shes not reading
and shes also not complaining about all the posts, which i think ive seen her do every towngame

1 Like

I actually forgot :>

Wait no, I got it. Mafia vanillalizer. How common is this on non-bastard games?

Okay im convinced to jump back

Trisscar is also a wolf though

VOTE: beancat

-t

why didnt you claim to be vanillized right away?

On day 2 at start? because I wanna ask the right people about this.

1 Like

so you believed you could figure out who knows of your vanillization and who doesnt

1 Like

I blame Wrongboy for this shitshow

2 Likes

do you think a town member vanillized you because they thought you were evil, or a scum member vanillized you because they thought you’d live long?

1 Like

we already know, according to someone else, that town can give strange modifers out

1 Like

Someone fears that I am investigative

Town vanillalizer shouldn’t cut down potential investigative regardless of alignment since that brings out info to everyone, so if they believed the soft according from Wrongboy, why in the flying fuck would they do that?

2 Likes

THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL YOU. I WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU

1 Like

of note; i didn’t notice your soft
its a possibility some others didnt, aswell, especially if they’re not paying attention to posts

1 Like

Thats because I never softed in the first place

2 Likes

In hindsight it appears it was probably a call to other investigatives

1 Like

I didnt notice anything either

-t

to “other” investigatives still implies you think frost is an invest

1 Like

I’ve heard a fair amount of talk about Frost softing but I personally never saw it. I just didn’t see a need to say anything.

2 Likes

Yes, but I am not specifically talking about me. More like people that need investaigated, thats all.