The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I’m trying to parse this Trisscar post but I’m seeing a lot of… Words. I’m not even sure I can call anything here an actual read.

Also kill 3P on sight is how Gamefaqs plays as well. They are not town. You kill not town. The only exceptions to this rule are when it’s mathematically disadvantageous to do so. One of my more recent scumwins had a town leave a claimed Indy alive on day 2, and I buried him on day 4 with indy fear when it suited the scumteam the most. We had a game a while ago with an SK who had been blatantly townsiding. He knew he was supposed to die once his terrible modifier outed him and he and let it happen. Even gave final readslists and everything.

1 Like

Yupp

1 Like

I completely agree with kill 3ps on sight. I was mischopped over a claimed 3p a few months ago. They trusted his claim. He had partly lied about it. He was neutral-siding but still left when achieved wincon and we de facto lost a chop due to even numbers. I heavily advocated for policy kill 3ps in post game. Some people were unhappy. Those people were wrong

-t

Yeah Tiscars main post that is to be forward pushing game play being rather odd as well.

Other key things are attacking me for my engagment with Psy and protecting psy

1 Like

What a twist, a 3p partially lied about his claim. In the game in question, the 3p lied about his claim to the point where his flip accidentally canceled out a town confirm on someone, and that someone ended up being axed very quickly on day 5 to end the game.

If they just kill the semi-active 3p on day 2 and not the active bulletproof town who would’ve been a thorn in my side all game, town probably wins that. That one decision set up a cascade where I was able to completely take the game over.

1 Like

What im seeing is that people should just stop making 3ps and not blaming 3ps for wanting to out when it most cases its correct to town side

Also 3ps almost always lesve game and fuck woth parity

Playing a faction where u could just randomly die and thats it u can never win is extremely unfun.

Trisscar spent the end of day 1 distracting me by socially defending Psy. Lots and lots of defending Psy overall. I think it’s a actually pretty big point in favor of Psy being town if Trisscar is scum. This reads more like someone defending the inevitable policy axe so they can tell everyone they were right when it happens than it reads someone protecting a scumbuddy.

1 Like

We had a 3P win in a game recently. Was effectively a gift-giver who also happened to be an arsonist.

It’s had to balance 3Ps though in general, especially ones that kill. There’s been a couple of examples of town voting off scum the first 3 days of the game and still losing because SK+Scum are each killing two town a night.

Well ya there is always the case of sometimes the 3ps are sk and lying. We just differ in our overal idea on how 3ps should be treated, to each their own, either way this conversation probably isnt relevant.

your tag says “reviewer”
they probably know already

Achro’s title also says he was here in 2022

2 Likes

thanks, may

2 Likes

What is that something?

When are u gunna go back to ur hydra account lol

1 Like

her behaviour has been, in no other manner; strange. she’s aggressive exactly only when pushed, she rarely explains things without coaxing, and she’s, despite her postcount, not being Very Helpful.

I am very tired

i could expect her posting little and not being helpful as town
but shes posting at least a decent amount and shes still not helpful

Who are we talking about?

also she said my reasoning for pushing her is not any worse then others, then said i was exe targetting her (after i brought up the possibility of me exe)

beancat
am replying to achro’s ping