The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

oh, yeah! let town think that
but mafia, please dont kill me. i’ve yet to help or harm you, haven’t i?

1 Like

(disclaimer: this was my fault the program should never* crash)

reading up now btw

-:coffee:

1 Like

how do you read up when your hydra partner already marked everything as read

2 Likes

i remember where I left off

1 Like

It’s kind of pointless to try to guess at what the spread might be given the information currently on the table. Actively hunting for 3P before you even have a scumflip tends to backfire, though.

1 Like

really? the page bookmarks itself for you. it won’t be fully scrolled down
have you been lurrkkking, zug?

1 Like

im messing with you. dont answer that

2 Likes

not this time!
i shut off my computer in the meantime and slept at night

2 Likes

Also I would say Bean fits it socially more than anyone else. Bean has had a general feeling of apathy in most of their posts.

But that’s kind of the point, it’s easier to find reasons to find someone as 3P than it is to find someone as scum.

1 Like

im gonna go sleep for a thousand years
but before then

kii townread
wrong townlean
hal crescent psy nulltown
mill null
idot “i have my eyes on you” null
triss nullscum
achro/sultan/frost/bean mainish poe

2 Likes

i… vaguely think that they might be just skating by by just pushing bean and sitting around? it doesn’t really remind me of their tjw play

The vanillizing thing was Derps, who took away my modifier I think.
As for a mafia vanillizer :man_shrugging:

I feel like ive done enough
/shrug

The problem is when im home i dont want to post, so i post at work, in which the thoughts arent as fleshed out. But also bean shouldve died yesterday nothing changed between today and yesterday outside the questionable vote and unvoting of kiiruma.

This is reminding me we have 3 different forms of claimed role manipulation now and we’re only in day 2. One question that lingers though about vanillarizer… If scum had that kind of role, that he says acted right at the start of the night, wouldn’t scum just be able to instantly poison the player they used it on that same night?

If that were the case, it’s a bit hard to imagine a scumteam using it so early.

@Frostwolf103
Real talk, why do u think mafia vanillaizes u, and not even at night, but going into the night.

@kiiruma
Im still not really understanding how u have a weak modifer?

Tbh i cant even imagine a town vanliizing going into night 1. That just seems very preemptive and a little less dangerous that viging someone off nothing

Actually it’s kind of hard to imagine a scumteam even having it at all given it would essentially turn the player into a free EK.

@Atlas
Also u can ask me specific thoights, its a lot easier to focus on specific things if u have any questions for me