The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ek?

you townread zug/hal/sda d1, you townleaned kii, you made an argument that the may half of the hydra was scum and the zug half was town, you called 3p hitman, you called bean wolf

you didnt do this

readlist. you seemed to have only put hal so low because they werent townreading you? other then that, i dont think you talked about frost at all before putting them this low

oh this post explains the hal part.

sultan nullscum

crescent towny enough

mill think achro’s evil cause his poe is weird (i noted that too.)

they answered this 5 posts ago, i dont think they’re reading much

kii townread

this is… a weird post when they were the 3rd lowest person on your readlist

they want sultan dead for… i don’t think it was really explained. they just said they were okay with it d1 and then decided they were bad without much other comment

psy townread

sultan reasoning

readlist!
thats about it

sorry was busy
what about sultan was scummy d1, and why did their eod ping you

If scum turned someone into a vanilla at the start of the night, it means they can poison that player that same night. It turns one of their 5 poisons into a guaranteed extra kill.

It doesn’t feel like scum vanillizer really jives with the poisoner thing, especially when it was used this early.

Votecount as of P#3204

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot
Trisscar (2): wrongboy, Achromatic

Not Voting (8): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Crescent, beancat, SultanOfSlam, Frostwolf103

It happened just like that.

Ahh true, it crossed my mind how likely wolves wpuld have a strong investigative role giving that too like a full role cop

…why does kii redirect, make people immune to anti-claim, and learn letters in their name

Doesnt really answer my question, and sure maybe it sounds it an ez wuestion to answer, but from your PoV, why do u think the wolves vanillalize you?

derps was super obv town to the majority of the game so. i could see them being killed for that

-:coffee:

Though this also begs the question of why Frost would ever claim being vanillized in the first place when that poison exists.

Tbh u usually get a lot , i dont really post leans lists at all lmao

Its hard to say off the top of my head what happened with my hals progression, i wasnt in a good mindset yesterday after the scuffle with Derp. Ill take a look, maybe? I dont personally like taking the time to answer questions about myself since if people want to vote me they can do so.

I never vibed with Sultans votes yesterday, and EoD is something i keep my eye on with them, because after reading them in their champs game where they were mafia, i noticed there EoD is disproportionately more wolfy than their real time which snowed a ton of people.

1 Like

achrooooooooooooooooooooo when i see people say this I want to kill them so they cant own me

-:coffee:

I’m all for being owned, but you gotta earn it first <3

I could see sultan being 3p. I dont think he plays these angles as wolf but his poses have lacked a bit of punch i would expect from him as town.

Sultan’s vote on Bean doesn’t feel like a vote he places as 3P. All voting how he did there does is bring him exposure.

Psy feels like they are posting w/e they feel like, but like its hard to read that kind of behavior given its ToS and the game itself is trolly in nature. But i want to believe they as a wolf dont go about making points about self voting on day 1. I also think someones wagon has a high chance of being all town, which means they didnt really have a wolf team trying to save them which is my other point, i dont think they have a wolf team backing them up. Both those wagons yesterday felt like shrug yeets that mafia didnt need to care about

1 Like

Do you have an example of sultan 3p

I am bad at hunting 3ps but i saw someone mention it

I don’t think he’s ever been 3P before. Noted that earlier.