The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Planning to execute me later rather than soon, or just in case kill me later, but that’s their problem to figure out.

I still stand behind that kiiruma has really townie posts in bubbles, i think a lot of the pressure on them was because their frost vote in isolation was terrible

1 Like

I’m guessing a mafia member gave it to me.
I don’t know who, but mafia probably has a way to give modifiers.

I did say I could “confirm myself” so nerfing me makes sense.

This reminds me. How are you liking fol’s interface?

ISOing is kind of awkward because Ctrl+f seems to be totally useless, and it can get a bit frustrating on phone.

Yes and no, i do miss a lot, and i dont iso a lot looking specifically for things, so i just ask the questions again

I dont do good with heavy mech games anyways, nd i never take notes on the stuff

I really still dont understand how kiiruma lost modifers but is somehow weak now.

1 Like

no that was actually me on May
we’re hydraing

-:coffee:

Ya thr good thing for me, is the newcomb tell doesnt really work on me, since my attention span is basically 0. I spent most of the day leading up to eod playing WoW

/shrug

No kidding ? So do I. Not the official WoW anyway

My last game i wrote two pbaps, one of them got killed in the night even tho people were hedging on them, because fuck me right. And the second one was a low posting town that everyone wanted dead. I spent two hours writing it, found them to be town, and then everyone proceeded to ignore me, snd theh got executed in lylo losing the game.

I have zero interest in strong arming any game, since the effort never has a good pay off.

I even meta read a player as wolf only for my top town to tell me they are town which effectively made me swap my read there when i could have easily had killed them at EoD. The same player who told me my Gghana read was wrong when it wasnt.

Idk i just dont really have interest in butting heada with people in games anymore because it leads to what happend with Derp and i dislike that side of myself.

Again if u want a specific read on someone, ill do it tonight since im probably not going to be doing snything else since i work all morning tmr all the way up to eod

I dont play WoW usually im only back to play some classic WoW until ff14s expansion comes out in the Summer

Ya ctrl f is not really usuable in discourse so i wnd up have to scroll through isos everytime i need to find stuff or interactions

Anyways back to work for another hour

Go to thw top of the topic click the persons icon and then it should show tou how many posts they have and click that it will show all their posts

Still hard to find specific posts because you can’t just search the iso itself, that’s the point.

Ahh got ya

yeah, like I want to search through Wrongboy’s posts and have specific words like “Soft” and “Frost”, it shows one post instead of supposedly two, because it says showED seems to be the issue why :skull:

Random comment, but yeah search engine isnt that great…

@idot nya nya nya nya nya

specifically to Gar. why / when did you start townreading me / us

-:coffee:

i didnt
tutuu was sure on you and I went with it because they seemed more invested in the game than me and seemed to know your tells better than me