The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Frostwolf103 Requesting a chat if and when you are available, I am genuinely finding it hard to parse your posts.

Summary

-Frostwolf103
Everything I remember about this slot is through other isos.
On ISO:
…Is the whole softing thing literally this one post combo with Wrongboy less than 20 posts in? Yall.
Instant complexity in posts, which is promising but also it looks like meme time still.
Hm at interactions with Achro
IS weird that Derps, in a vacuum, wanted to soft roles with anticlaim being stated so clearly. Also weird that it seems like town does this so often.
Ehh on thinking that mafia would just, like come in and go “nah soft roles it’ll be fine”? Or at least that’s what it reads like? Post 240 or so.
251 …so, what is the point then
254 k
I already don’t like kiirumas posts, and yet I’m doing the opposite of nodding along here at around 260s.
284 Eh fine I guess.
475 whoa aight… oh because Kiiruma voted them with little else, k fair
480 otherwise… what
I am getting the distinct impression that I’m hitting language barrier issues more than usual. My apologies Frost, not a mark on you that that’s happening, just my own nonsense. Please take my pseudo yelling after this in the best possible light, socially.
I don;t know that I agree that looking at Wrongboy as town, just for suggestiong the Zenon’s law thing, is overly indicative, but you do you.
490 I mean I unno, that seemed like you felt you had a good reason to vote Kiiruma, though later posts you’re saying that’s not enough so aight
503 I mean. You just said you voted Beancat to find people to look closer at, so clearly the only reason to vote people is not “an accurate read to vote or not vote someone”?
And you say it again next post. Dude.
524 Then why did you vote bean XD Like obviously you can have more than one reason but like wat
Sooo is Sultan an “accurate read” now? (Ok apparently I’m just following Derps here lovely.)
I’m going to leave off commenting on this because this clearly turned into a thing, but yes this is confusing and weird.
-Stop trying to gotcha the newbie. Geez people.-
Will note that 1456 feels kinda weird because like… Why are you expecting Derps to just solve deep wolves?
1461 still don’t find that as reason for townleaning
1473 I am going to flail at you in a moment here, for your logic that I find to be bleh. Why is Wrongboy now presumably mafia lean for not being serious, about the thing that wasn’t a reason to townlean to begin with?
Why is Wrongboy now “must die”? I am going to roll you into a golf course sandpit for this long post of what.
ok second part of 1491 is a good point if Wrongboy didn’t do anything with it but also what.
I mean you did say why you voted Sultan. Pretty sure you said it was pressure, so like…
1508 Confusion. *Edit: Ok apparently this was not like… a threat?
I do not in the slightest understand why you decide that Wrongboy is must die, and then use their argument to swap to Beancat after simply having a previous game thrown at you. This is presumably not even that long chronologically between the two extremes. Wry.
1542 I mean that’s probably the point of the partial quote, think this was support for the referenced argument.
The Law thing is weird, and the focus on it is getting weirder. No idea if it holds true, but putting this much focus on it, while knowing that other people were talking about it too, feels like taking the idea and sprinting with it.
But, there is potentially merit to the idea that mafia would avoid voting Beancat, at least immediately after the idea was brought up. Or they might have decided to yolo and done it anyway for the reason of chaos and also subversion, which I would almost expect tbh.
Frost I am on post 1655 and I cannot tell how much of this is your logic, the language barrier, and/or potential mafiadom. I think I’m going to stop here and ask that we chat in real time instead, so that I can ask for clarification immediately instead of trying to assume intent after the fact.

^^^ Spoilered thoughts here^^^

1 Like

@Frostwolf103
without going through ur iso again, remind me how u came to both your conclusion of not voting Someone, and than later on not wanting to vote Psy, around the time of Day 1 EoD, on paper, “I wont self-preserve”, is bad and usually townie, but wolves do this bullshit too, and I’m just not entirely sure how u would want you who is actively playing this game, alive over Someone, who has what is basically a null iso.

Would also like to post what I assume will be a widely derided opinion.

I don’t clear Kiiruma at all off the stuff that was posted earlier. Far as I’m concerned that’s all hearsay and proves nothing.

why do you care so much about the perception?

1 Like

Cause current wagon, and cause psychological tendencies of players to try to remove people they disagree with.

Now that I can sit down and go through this iso, everytime i read this claim, my brain goes, “This is just a wolf claim”
lmao

1 Like

Speaking of why are you voting me again Achromatic?

I have a lot of reasons to town read other people so I’m shrugyeeting you atm. Nothing personal, of course.

Why aren’t you voting anyone atm? Hard to make your mark on a game if you aren’t trying to stab someone.

Also, anyone voting me because I’m “protecting Psy”, should come back in and build their case on something more than being nice to the new player.

1. Derp did not give off the vibe that they were basically sent ur role card
  2. Your ability it pretty nutty as a town role, which for some reason u decided to vomit all your role information all over the thread, even though u can make people immune to anti claim
  3. Im gonna take a jab and say, you have a mafia role, that, Redirects player x to player y, you learn X’s role card, but they become immune to the wolves’ poisoner anti claim because of that, which feels like a decent caveat to learning someones role card, when the factional kill can literally evaporate us town
1 Like

heh.
Not done ISOing, and while there are people I wouldn’t mind seeing flip, my reasons for it aren’t enough for me to feel comfortable pursuing them. Plus I’m not trying to pressure people with votes rn, so like, that’s one of the other big reasons I would.

i dont think its “rolecard”, i think its role minus alignment. but clarification was not given

Hmm. Is comfort important to you in a mafia game? You seem very measured. How long have you been playing?

(also do note that that part of the role is just a botf role)

or 4. maybe they dont actually become immune, u lied, so you could essentially get them to out, if i am in fact wrong about u having a role cop
5. if u are truth telling about the letters in their role name, claiming that, “they are immune to anti claim”, is a good way to essentially get them to full claim

either way, your claim is ringing so many bells in my head right now

Woulfy

i asked and Kii said it includes alignment

-:coffee:

lmao

here

1 Like

this does remind me:

actually is this not outing