The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

meh but a town died whom made it very obvious that got info, which basically confirms Kiiruma as town, like if this is some elaborate 4d chess play its amazing

if the first half ur ability didn’t exist, and Derp didn’t play the way he did, I would say ur claim is basically outting, but ya, as much as i think the claim is wolfy, i can’t convince myself to vote against logic, unless u and the rest of the wolves made up some master plan to 5head us, which would require the role card u gave to Derp to either be fake, or bank on him not stating u were basically confirmed to him.

I just find it so silly that if u were confirmed to him, why he would hedge, that’s what is fucking with my brain right now

mech is so stupid

1 Like

like if SirDerps actually had kii’s rolecard here. why would he say i’m somewhat right

-:coffee:

what u mean?

if sirderps actually got kii’s rolecard
then how does derp’s response to my question make any sense

-:coffee:

idk, I cant see what derps saw, or read into how their mind would handle it, they most certainly got something though, but ya the hedging makes me so confused, and the claim itself is so wolfy

like if Kiiruma didn’t claim the “I get a letter of their role card”, I probably just consider this a town ability, you use a negative -ev ability for town, and get a positive +ev response which is making them immune to the factional poison. But it also just feels so niche and broken.

Again, I fucking hate mech, I am not a mech player, so I’d probably just ignore my rambling and come to your own conclusion

im just not sure how if Kiiruma is town, how the “i get a letter of their role card” fits into the role at all, because I fail to see why town would need that info, unless they exist to catch wolves who lie about their role but like meh?

…ugh, so like
I’ve been playing for a few years at this point, and also taking college classes that tend toward psych, philosophy and law at the same time
And I’m at the point where I kinda hate how reads are generated in mafia?

I’m intentionally avoiding just spamming the thoughts into ongoing games cause it’s not going to make it any FUN, me sitting here and telling everybody their learned patterns suck but like, I am trying to apply what I’ve learned to my own stuff.
Granted this is easily going to be influenced by personal bias, human memory limits, and etc; but far as I can tell most “consensus” yeets are because someone said something a majority of other players either disagree with or profess to. Not general behavior, cause that requires casing people and that’s hard and “System 2” is lazy and hands work off to “System 1” all teh time.
And people always disagree in these things regardless of general skill level, you don’t just like, see everyone homogenizing their opinions on stuff as you go up. In fact at earlier points you tend to see MORE groupthink than at later ones.

So to stop spamming those same thoughts into the thread at everyone else’s play; I’ve been applying it all to my own play by intentionally avoiding those tendencies whenever I spot them. Just because I disagree with someone doesn’t mean they’re mafia, ESL people need more looking at because languages do things very differently (and that’s a good thing), and snap judgements tend to suck.

1 Like

Nu.

Thank you! I love you :3

like Kiiruma is doing a good job of selling this man…

also what exactly is the soul scrying modifier anyways?

ya that’s wild man

I also doubt weak works for both ur targets, I think you would only have to worry about the alignment of ur first target

also why would u pick Psy into derps man
like u spent so much time trying to clear yourself via mech in the most convoluted ways I have ever seen

Think they said " a few words" or something from said rolecard, which makes me think maybe modifiers or something but eh.
Still don’t trust it till I see modconf.

tbh Im kinda curious to have kiiruma prove what info he got from Psy’s card

I am locking you town because no fucking way scum wisp dares

that’s an INSIDE thought

@Kiiruma DID you get anything from it?

Not Voting (8): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Crescent, beancat, SultanOfSlam, Frostwolf103
im gunna be honest, stuff like this is why town never has any control of the game state

lel

Derps literally told me that to pick Psy.
And Psy said about not activating immediately.
It was a good way to confirm myself and safe enough that I wouldn’t accidentally redirect a kill

im washing my hands clean of ur slot, if u get mis-executed that’s on you, I still have nightmares of the game where u had a wolf role pm but were actually town