The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Millium
Or anyone in that matter

So this was the flip for Derps.

Kii removed a modifier from Kii i think we are thinking to basic Derps seemed sure that kii was town but removed Kii’s modifer doesnt prove kii is town and no one counter claimed that they lost their modifer. So why are we actually town clearing Kii off of this?
Its not like derps had a cop scan in Kiiruma.

I think we maybe falsely clearing kii for a derps day 1 read.

what do you think bean/triss gives?

…his passive clears nobody, and his active only starts on n1
his flip is irrelevant

Im gunna need you to rewrite this cause im lost in the grammar

Then why are people clearing kii for it?

Also i have a string of posts on kiiruma that i would like u to talk about once u catch up

Fuck okay more basic why are we clearing Kii form derps flip??

No body is clearing kiiruma because of derps action tho?

Im confused at what uve actually read tk come to the conclusion that thats what we are doing?

You said you cleared kii beacuse of derps unless i completely read that wrong hold on

I mean in terms of derp, kiiruma looks good because protested they had mech reason to think they were town, their actuall ability is irrelevant. What matters is they died with that read, which is good for kiiruma.

Bean being scum immediately puts my attention on Sultan as a potential scumbuddy, and I would wager if Bean and Sultan are scum, the rest of the wagon is pure. Scum Sultan is more likely to place that vote on scum Bean than he is on town Bean.

If Bean is town, I would look at Idot first. Sketchy third vote that ultimately sparked the wagon to balloon to 5.

For Triss it’s only if they flip scum. Their actions towards Psy look much more like scum defending town so they can go “I was right” than scum defending a buddy. As much as I hate to say it, I would outright disallow Psy to be axed on a Triss scumflip because I would be that sure the slot was town. We would just have to hope he does something intelligible.

1 Like

This feels like something we discussed an hour into the day.

1 Like

Well no, Psy could still be 3P, but he would not be scum.

I am very tempted to say you’re not 3p off this
not just because you forgot but because IDT a 3p adds that thought after forgetting

-:coffee:

Idk there is just so much discussion on this and i feel like u are ignoring kiirumas pov and the logic kn regards to how fake cop checks work. This just feels so weird. I kinda just dont want to spoon feed this to you right now, the end of my iso as a lot of discussion on this matter as well.

not that that is. incredibly helpful :wowee:

Its still relevant and Milli litterally brought it up maybe an hour ago?

Why is everyone being so dman grumpy hold hell

hell held.

1 Like