The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

But

Like yall we have a suspected redirect to a dead guy from a counterwagon d1 that seemed so sure they wouldnt die to the point they were voting themselves to top wagon
Surely yalk can spend some more time there than the inactive

All right fine…

VOTE: Psyaryu

You wont know until you try, we are having basic understanding but not trusting you yet

Also hear me out: Kiiruma can lie about his ability and did kill SDA while doing his action on Psyaryu

Any thoughts?

So you saw Kii go to Derps who is dead and Psy…

Dudes a busdriver and moved Psy to Derps to make it look like Psy did the killing.

Atleast that is how i read it.

Why did you choose Kii? If i remember correctly you townread him

-t

1 Like

Kii is busdriver probably

VOTE: Kiiruma

Plus like

Psyaru has like 0 reads whatsoever
They make a semi-iso on Achro which ends in “idk” and doesnt really contribute, and yet i’m the one that’s top wagon 9 hours before eod for “inactivity”?

Personally im sus of Atlas/idot (more Atlas since they’re leading the discussion) for this

Killing the second-most wagon? That may change some perspective on wagonmatics but…

Why not track Psy?

-t

I am invest

They claim they have role

My job is to verify role

I mean id kill Psy too but who bean just exsplained it she (pronouns sorry) exsplained busdriver unless im reading this wrong

What do you mean “alright fine”

This is 100% w/w with Psy of they turn out to be the scum one

No…?
Kii explaimed a witch and i can theoretically verify that, tmif they were telling the truth

My tinfoil on them comes from the fact that they are the one who should know their claim is true and i havent seen them putting any pressure on psy

Wait bean why are you voting Psy is you think Kii preformed the kill and visited Psy?

Le sign

From this i believe the wagon should be psyaru vs kii

Discuss

1 Like

he did say this right before day 1 ended

-t

Okay i did read that wrong. Or alternatively over thought it to much to make it 1 action and not sperate actions.

And i also apparently forgot what busdriver does. But redirector rather is what i mean lol

Like psy will now visit Derps over intended target.

But that does seem unlikely

1 Like