The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Indeed, hence why thats a tinfoil and i care more about psy right now

Well either way if sperate actions or the weird 1 action theory i have i did prior think we were falsely clearing kii to begin with and i may have been right!

but you opened today claming that kiiruma is clear

-t

Wait why is the first one relevant here XD

Kiiruma could have pushed Psyaryu, even he thinks not to hasty

A deflector / redirector make sense for Psyaryu to be killer and most votes by EoD1 by Psyaryu is less likely to be bussed.

A busdriver is different, they switch the targets locations, like the attack is intended for Psyaryu and not SDA originally

There is no mistake however:

Either are fine options with the info im more interested in kii for if they had an investigative or someone on Psy who was also at the deceased.

A small iso on kii mentioning psy could be worth while unless you already did this which you might have

i dont understand wym

im just replying to you claiming that if psy is mafia → kii is mafia

why? you told us earlier kiiruma is never mafia here. your result didnt change, you always supposedly had your info. so what changed?

-t

But that was my way of saying “I have mech”

I was gonna give them a semi-false clear and see what they did and so far it’s not been a 100% reassuring?

Because I was voting Sultan

Yeah i realized my messup there i ment Redirector

When will people learn to read my posts

I am saying psy is mafia or kii is mafia

also i dont understand this

you townread kiiruma, no?

everyone has a role, it’s a role madness. kiiruma also claimed self-resolving which you mentioned a few times in your iso

why spend the night tracking your townread instead of trying to catch your scumread carrying the factional kill?

-t

Kii claims to have lost mech beacuse of derps role as well.

So wait, how did Kiiruma lost it? SDA is forced to target Psyaryu.

Am I suppose to be surprised?

@Kiiruma @Psyaryu what do you have to say?

-t

No, kiiruma is claiming they made psy target derps

also @Kiiruma can you ask if you visit both of your targets or only one?

-t

I was just throwing out that info again since we are on that topic.

So we are saying if i got my ducks in a row if we believe kii and beancat.

Derps visited kii, beancat saw kii visit Psy and derps

I wasnt aware that redirectors were seen visiting both targets?

they aren’t. would be unusual. i do think beancat is mafia. her claim adds nothing. we already knew kiiruma redirected psy to the dead person. her tracker claim does nothing except if she’s town it makes kiiruma potentially mafia for visiting both targets? but this changes nothing for psy

-t