The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR CLAIM ITS NOT MY FAULT. I AM PLAYING WITH THE INFO GIVEN TO ME

-T

Not quite.

The issue I have with idot right now is how he immediately jumped on Bean and I and tried to push there being scum between us. Idot is the only player in the entire game to act to this extreme.

2 Likes

for some reason i thought idot was tutuu + zug and this confused the hell out of me

1 Like

hmmmmmmm
i mean. there are certainly things that jump out to me a bit. which you could find sus. but I do not know which if any of those things it is

i mainly see

• you may be sus of her tinfoiling on you so fast despite proclaiming confidence on her towncore
  • you may be sus of w!idot with tmi on bean setting up a chain elim
  • you are sus of idot tunnel visioning on bean and not considering elims elsewhere

-:coffee:

Nobody else has had a chance to react to you vs beancat. I mean only 2 people. Wrongboy and millium. Others havent read yet

-t

well hereā€™s the thing, the idot flip-flopping can be better analyzed once we have a better idea of me, and psy as an extension

Why are you confident that itā€™s me over psy?

1 Like

The point is on the spot reactions. You failed the vibe check spectacularly.

1 Like

your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia your mafia

-t

This is exactly why i hate 5 pm est eods, because all the talking happens now which couldve happened 24 hours ago, and i cant participate how i want because i am working. So stupidly frustrating

Oh Iā€™m not actually confident on you at all. See, thereā€™s more ways than one to place down a trap. Idot just walked right into it. I scumread him at the end of day 1, but there was no traction in this direction. Idot is trying to get me voted off, so he can get you voted off tomorrow. His insistence that we must be a ā€œdifference checkā€ makes his intentions all too clear.

VOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Idot

This is scum. Youā€™re town. Youā€™re welcome.

Classic Chris-level trap. He would be proud of me <3

1 Like

Sigh

1 Like

Zone is euro. Its 11 pm for him

Most eods are 2 or 4 am for me for american hosts lol

-t

1 Like

Beanā€™s claim was essential to my processes here. Without that I still have nothing. Compare how Idot reacted to how you and Wrongboy, two players Iā€™ve townread for a while, reacted. Itā€™s night and day.

syntax moment
thatā€™s not how you unvote + putting two votes in a post makes them both count

-:coffee:

Amen

1 Like

Hahahaahha

OUTED MAFIA

KILL CRESCENT OUTE MAFIA

-T

if weā€™re talking vibe checks

I think this fails pretty badly, if you really believe Iā€™m scum ā€œwalking back my fakeclaimā€ should be the largest red flag, regardless of the validity of the original fakeclaim
And yet you only really add this as an afterthought even though youā€™ve claimed to have read it
You very clearly did not on your first post

1 Like

SHES MAFIA KILL HER

-T

ok ay what the fuck happend while I was typing that up

Oh.