The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

tutuuuuuuuuuu where does this thought come from
what prompted it

-:coffee:

I dont think ur exposing urself i think ur lurking from the depths of ur den … Prowling … Waiting to strike …

-t

Oh hello you’re here too, May

Welcome to Crescent hunting scum. You’re seeing the first time I actually locked onto someone this game.

And wall? Please. That post was pretty short~

1 Like

Im townreading beancat now so im freaking out

-t

This would be an accurate assessment of my play today. Given it’s hard to actually pressure people due to the anticlaim, I’ve been paying attention for what might pop out to me.

I said it before I went to bed that I coulda voted Bean yesterday, I just didn’t see the point. This is part of why. Voting yesterday for the passive reasons I had would have been lazy. It makes my vote stronger to wait until my reasons are strong before I make it. It’s much harder to retroactively make a vote you placed look stronger than it is to just place a good vote in the vote. That’s mafia 101 to me and one of the reasons I place so few of them.

1 Like

At least im happy that the million green softs on kiiruma werent on a wolf

I TOLD U GUYS BEANCAT IS SOFTING A GREEN ON KII. I TOLD U. I SAW IT. U DIDNT BELIEVE ME

-T

Who hasn’t been softing a green on Kil today?

1 Like

You assume I am operating above level 0

1 Like

i’m still reading up but this post does ping me town

it’s a very. t!self-centered view
one that, in her position I would certainly have as town (though I am prone to omgus)

there’s. something else I feel here here but idk how to phrase it. it’s definitely tied to the wording
mmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Oh and the other part of in my mind because I get it out now. The end of days I’m used to are 8pm. I’m gone 3 hours before deadline and I won’t be present in any capacity for end of day. So if there’s anything you want to check up on with me, ask me now.

Also like

more selfmeta-y talk

but some of yall ought to know by now I’m not the best town player

like yes say that I’m stupid and inaccurate plays and whatnot

but “this is not the best move as town” does not equal “t!bean would not do this”

1 Like

What was running through your head when you pushed him early in the day? Why did you back off on it so quickly the moment you got any pressure for it?

1 Like

On that note

Even better question

What would I gain from this fakeclaim other than extending a day
Like even if I just claimed watcher I could have claimed literally anything else that my scumbuddies would’ve done and people would go “eh this is watcher”
If this doesn’t make sense as town this makes less sense as scum

1 Like

There is one thing strongly lingering in my mind right now concerning Idot.

Can you guess what it is?

Backing off didn’t have to do with pressure, had more to do with just me existing

My expectation was I come in hot SoD, do some FPS with the mech info I have, try to catch people fumbling

then shit very litterally caught on fire and I had to leave

By the time I came back Kii had laid out pretty much everything, didn’t really see a point to further the FPS

Ur so town. U are the innocent poor witty kitty homeless in the cardboard box. Crescent is the evil panther trying to eat u for dinner

-t

1 Like

idk about this
in a t!bean world you were pushing her for quite a while
sure you didn’t have all the info but. crescent’s reasoning is ok and it seems the main difference there is. she expects townies to play well :joycat:
given she’s not from here, idk if that’s wolfy

idot 3 hours ago

1 Like

VOTE: Crescent

Ur so mafia. Ur trying to manipulate zug zug. Make him scumread me. Without u lifting a finger. Ur making him do ur dirty work

-t