The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ceescent has trapped idot. This has an 80% chance of hitting mafia if crescent is town

@Frostwolf103
Im voting u because i believe u getting vanillaized is bullshit btw

1 Like

Itā€™s the entire progression in particular I didnā€™t like. I didnā€™t feel any real energy or effort into actual solving coming from it.

They can keep memeing and calling me scum now all they like but thatā€™s not nearly as important.

yeah hereā€™s one
Kii ITAed a player who was pretty townread by most of the game here

-:coffee:

1 Like

im the one who called her mafia first

-t

Crescent is this true. Is thia a naked omgus vote. I trusted you

1 Like

My biggest problem with his claim that he was vanillized is ā€œWhy claim it?ā€

Like even if it happened, why say anything

Also i missed a neil game aww

Yep. I was waiting for him to commit a vote down first.

Peak fol behavior as well

This is acceptable.

Lead us then. Cut down this scoundrel.

Also Iā€™ve delayed my lunch way too long soooo

Hey dont shit on fol youve lost every game we have been in together this past year.

1 Like

lol

crescent first voted bean. then i scumread her. then she said ā€œcap, was a trapā€. voted me. now shes saying "that was a trap again against ME! double trap. shes just making up stuff and justifying it as traps

-t

Tbh im only here because work is slow today but im still explicitly not doing work i should be just to have any bit of real time up to EoD

We do love our traps

1 Like

Sometimes i let people assume i did a massive trap. Usually i am just vibing and my reputation makes people have a stroke.

i dont think achro and crescent act this way as w/w

i hope they arenā€™t v/v because iā€™m v. would be a bit silly

i think (i hope) either crescent wolf and town achro simping

or crescent town and achro wolf trolling / stirring the pot

-t

1 Like

Itā€™s becoming vanity wagon hell

Like what? The game we got night 1d because of u being you? Or the game where i voted only wolves the day before lylo? Or the other game where i voted moatly wolves closer to eod, and my town leans kept telling me i was wrong, or when i cased a low hanging fruit and correvtly called them town, only to also be explictly told i was wrong and watch them get lynched in lylo? The same game i got helled tunneled by the worst player ive had the experience of playing with. Fire emblem wasnt my greatest game but i dkdnt lose it. Catbae did

Every recent fol game ive been in was almost a direct loss because of leafia. Like literally

But sure im not omnipotent, i can be wrong, fuck me right?