The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I will say I am not usually the type to do this kind of thing, but I’m also not used to missing so much of an end of day. I kept falling back to sleep and didn’t get up until past 11am today so now I’m kinda just feeling spicy before work.

Why do you let yourself be burdened from one game to the next? You have achievee heights far greater in the mafia community than most could ever dream of cyour name is discussed among some of the best players out there. When you are great, why does it matter when people are less than? Of course they are. For if it were not so then you would not be the giant that you are.

I still think the best decision i ever made was stopping my care anout the result and only caring about process. You carry too much with you. You know you are good. Shouldnt that be enough?

You have put up wagons that people have assumed are traps that aren’t this is true

one wolf between achro and crescent
one wolf between beancat and crescent
millium townreads trisscar because of mech. and scumreads frostwolf because of mech

lets build some teams. chop chop guys. put in the leg work. i give the homework to hal. i expect hal to be done with all possible team permutations by eod

-t

Im tired of losing my town games, wolfing would be more enjoyable

all possible team permutations nya nya nya
sounds like a job for a program i wrote

-:coffee:

1 Like

Gonna be honest with you i didnt read the case i am both simping and trolling guess that makes me some kind of neutral party.

stares into the hard cam

1 Like

Losing a town game on fol? I will let you know when that happens how i feel about it.

People admittedly dont seem to like it

Also this is the second time in the game I’m thinking “Chris is probably just town because I don’t think he interacts this way with me as scum”.

-t

What mech does Trisscar have?

millium hidden mech we dont know

-t

Ya i dont have time for anything detailed, u couldve given me homework last night and maybe i wouldve had direction. Now u basically vomited in the thread and now i have to waste time defending u when u are one of my top leans. Its a waste of my time. 8 hours ago i wish i couldve shot all the non voters, but this is fol so it wouldve probably been a town loss.

Im keeping my vote on frost, just as i kept my vote on Bean

Idk pretty happy with my world view even if its a bit on the shallow side. Dont feel like engaging in any word of wars but i tend to br right on trs tbh

The fact that I voted twice in the span of like 30 minutes is a rare sight for me. I still really feel like the anti-claim poison removes most of the value from actually pressuring people though. Whether or not someone claims before dying is completely irrelevant because of the setup.

Tbh i dont even think wolf!chris needs to do anything in this game state as all, and i dont think he needs to imply he probably vanillaized kiiruma which also aligns with his reads. Im not worridd about Chris, i think there is enough small stuff in bubbles, that i think are good

I dont even think crescent is a wolf, regardless of how much they vote which i think is NAI from them. As i said before i think they are asking good questions and there was a post above talking to bean where theh seapped to idot which i think almost never naturally comes from a wolf

Achro being a chaos Demon only 20% reading the game and stiring pots with his trident.

1 Like