The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

-:coffee:

because i find it suspicious that they’re voting me. im obv town

because i need to find the wolves too. process of elimination. i think beancat is town. thats changing my worldview. so im looking everywhere

-t

Live picture of tutuu

Okay they dont have a gif of what gojo does to toji hold on

1 Like

why

Okay this is you

Its a flashback not really a spoiler

1 Like

i have struggled to fake this amount of solving as mafia

as evidenced by my two scum games linked before (syndicate and sc2 mafia)

in the botf game i did well and won but i mostly relied on fluff and good vibes. and on the fact that i was new. i struggled to make logic and solve and get in the nitty gritty and explain stuff. i have done that a ton this game. my iso is full of solvyness for everyone and everything. i have tried to look at things from every perspective

-t

I am the once in a generation progidy who just drilled a hole through you.

So please go ahead with your idle threats

1 Like

Do you think idot is town?

1 Like

i town leaned them before
their stuff now gives me some doubts but idk.

i got excited around the beancat stuff because im town and i was interested in solving

compare to my reaction when cape flipped mafia in stellaris. i got very hyper there too

-t

What’s funny about these difference checks they keep parroting is I’m calling both Bean and Chris town, and their only reason to “difference check” me and Bean is the 30 or so minutes I called Bean scum. I’m at the point where given their day 1 and day 2 actions, an Idot scumflip is fairly close to a green clear for Bean.

what is even the argument against me?

crescent is just omgusing me and lying about trapping me

achro is messing around

why would anyone else call me mafia? im obv town

-t

live tutuu reaction (real)

1 Like

Your reaction to my pressing on Beancat was inherently scum slanted and was the only one to show no effort towards parsing my argument or solving.

She does OMGUS sometimes but she is really good and though annoied with you can still have an underlying really good read and sometimes the OMGUS is also the read at the same time.

if anyone else wants to scumread me can u talk to me so maybe we can talk it out. maybe i can defend myself

at least give me a chance before u vote me if u wanna vote me

-t

Anyway you guys suck at voting without me by votals. If i dont cause velocity in reads town is prob gonna be fucked so for the moment you are the victim of circumstance tutuu thats just how it is sometime. Gotta lead better if you dont want to die

its not inherently scum slanted at all

thats just ur opinion

i can have my opinion that its towny

what now? checkmate atheist

also i have put effort into figuring out ur alignment. i thought ur mafia. i wasnt feeling in the mood to be patient and stuff. u just seemed very scummy and i decided to push u

-t

I will blatantly OMGUS and not give a damn, yes. I was waiting for him to commit to a vote before I even made my move in the first place. It was important to me that he commit to the “difference check” so I would not give him an avenue to backpedal.

I said it before - I will do things that are traditionally considered scummy and I just do not care.

what are u even on about. u tried to kill kiiruma day 1. why are u blaming me now. ur voting me and blaming me. ur not town

-t