The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I just vote and hope for the best, given the circumstances

ur like. 3p anyway. u give weak modifier to ppl. u need to kill 1 town and 1 mafia to achieve ur wincon and then u dip

-t

I just choked on my tea reading this

Fair. Carry on

Town/Town
Town/Town
Town/???

Thatā€™s my guess.

Creasent thinks since she caught me 2 times on the past 3 years i suck soo :man_shrugging:

Ive had a good track record of catching intire scum teams as town just ask Achro but she thinks shes hot shit sooo whatever

Creasent town Bean town
Achro scum Creasent town
Milli town frost Null

if u knew i was town would that change ur tr on her?

-t

I think you are all good players in your own right and shouldnt tear each other down needlessly lest you upset papa on his happy website he graciously invited you to in order to play mafia. Not act like mean children to one another.

2 Likes

kabazame and igcd sleepy toddlers goo goo gaa gaa they didnt wake up in time drank too much milk arffff mimimimi

-t

2 Likes

Maybe, she gets very bullheaded as town part of why i think shes town

1 Like

Didnā€™t I say last night that Iā€™ve been playing a passive game so far by my own standards?

tutuu why are you confident in any of these

-:coffee:

if u keep ur vote on me and get me chopped i am gonna spam in all caps bolded letters max font size to chop u tomorrow as revenge

-t

1 Like

So i shouldnā€™t be town reading you?

You are more passive i guess but youre srill bullheading and thats usually your town tell

the way crescent tried to kill beancat felt v/w to me

the way achro/crescent are voting me felt v/w to me

millium has been voteparking beancat earlier. now i think beancat is town. frostwolf is milliumā€™s secondary votepark. millium also said she doesnt believe frostwolf was vannilized due to her mech

also these are just my reads with normal amount of confidence for a read

-t

1 Like

i got fired up because i drank an iced coffee earlier today i never drink coffee because the effects are catastrophic

-t

so.

why does achro/crescent feel v/w

why is millium voteparking on bean alignment indicative when she made it very clear she had this intent pregame
like why canā€™t people be wrong townies

-:coffee:

Throughout heaven and earth i alone am the honored one