The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

yes.

are you going to say what it is, since we have 44 minutes, or to you keep us in the dark out of fear?
i don’t care either way

Correct

Question 4

Is it PRO TOWN if CERTAIN ROLES play in a MUDDLED WAY to avoid being NIGHT KILLED?

Yes

He call me wolf from the sheep vote, I call it no distinction because one, I am aware I am entering RVS and two that’s little joke from my name and third to strike the conversation since the game started

While that may have flown over my head, I answered plain and simply that I refuse to soft my role just for everyone to see.

Yes, but I am referring to activity between post 147 and 217, who at that time I townread SDA as well

Supposedly to keep close eye open and ISO more carefully in the future.

I received my answer and how I responded

Right, I can see the contradiction and I should not use the language barrier for that, the context is vague while its meant to be the same difference.

The first question I already answered before, I joined the RVS and see how people reacted.

I am prompting if he had any doubts about his townreads

( I will continue )

1 Like

ayyyyyy thankee

Question 5

Is it a good idea if someone had one of these roles to subject themselves to a known anti claim?

obviously not.

So in conclusion please kill someone else ty

vote bean with me, if you wanna live.

Yeah okay lets not kill achro
VOTE: hal

Ive liked bean tho.

then vote someone else. dont sit around

1 Like

I am?

1 Like

can i recommend psy

3 way tie im not trying to Choas but forcing someones hand for sure

Psy was so cute dissecting me tho

your vote is because they didnt do something they said they would
with that logic, you should be voting mill/frost instead, if you have just that

@Atlas could i interest you in this

Nah. My vote is because i expect town hal to be enthusiastic and if they arent i cant read them.

1 Like