The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Secret 3p read would be sultan but he is fs not mafia

Maybe wisp. He is cranky enough for 3p

You can 3P hunt by trying to see who seems really fucking annoyed to have received their rolecard

1 Like

Unfortunately i cant just unthink my thoughts buddy lol

Ok then tbf just murder wisp but also he does this as town

so are we at a standstill.

Wisp has been pmega cranky lol

yeah but like why keep going with it into most of the Day and the next? Like really yall, thatā€™s not even a soft at that point, is silly.

No I agree, I think softing that early isnā€™t a good idea in the slightest. Too specific and you get anti-claimed, too vague and it doesnā€™t matter because it could be nearly anything anyway.

No I get that, but Iā€™d think that most (even mildly experienced) mafia wouldnā€™t naively start suggesting or chain-suggesting that, because they already have anti-claim on their minds. Iā€™d think thatā€™d create the opposite effect, and make it so theyā€™d avoid that kind of conversation entirely unless specifically memes/yolo.

Iā€™mma be honest I still donā€™t see your point.

Right but like my question was more ā€œWhy is that your response, that Kiiruma wouldnā€™t have voted you otherwiseā€. Like they had just said that they were voting on little information, and your response isā€¦ I guess that they would find you towny in comparison if they had more info? I think?

I honestly didnā€™t read it as ā€œusingā€ the language barrier, but aight. All I can really suggest on that is to improve the phrasing, because as it stands that entire section was a bit ā€˜wutā€™ due to it.

Mmmmm ok.

I guess frost could be 3p. He likes challenges

I am bad at this ok

alright.
iā€™ll just claim why i dont want them dead

because achro does
i think hes an executioner, and thats why he cant push on anyone else. i dont think idot/hal/triss is the exact scumteam, and i think achro is wise enough not to limit it that badly if hes not certain.

1 Like

that does mean that one of them is scum, if iā€™m correct
so who do you think is?

Atlas ivam town you beautiful dork lmao

I love playing 3p

you cant play 3p for any monetary gain in the world
you said so yourself earlier

Imma be honest if thereā€™s an exe in this game Iā€™mm be annoyed, though at least this time thereā€™s not a game wide deal around it going on if so.

Incorrect

I cant 3p HUNT as town

I my best win of the last 2 years was an sk win on gamefaqs