The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Triss Out of the questions you had for me, I won;t able to cover all of it. Pick your important ones

Remember the Discord game you subbed into? The one where your predecessorā€¦ outed wolf and then subbed out. You opened with immediate indignation. At something that was, uh, something Iā€™d say was worth being indignant at, but still. Itā€™s an easy way to seem towny off emotion.

You opened with immediate indignation here.

wonttt you stayyy with me, my darllingg

Nah if you want you can finish toMorrow, other people to poke at rn. Please actually do have that toMorrow though.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a full case. There are other things preceding my vote. I will try to think of how to express them. But thatā€™s one thought Iā€™ve had that keeps sticking with me.

Hereā€™s something I sent to Zug:

Donā€™t wanna vote right now: Millium, Atlsa, beancat, wrongboy, Achromatic, Crescent, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, idot, ~SultanOfSlam
I guess: hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar

I donā€™t even love Psyaryu as a vote, Zug sorta townreads them, theyā€™re not actively wolfy, justā€¦ lying. Hal isā€¦ hal.

didnt you just type that up?

1456 thats where I left off from your question post

1 Like

Nope! I sent it to Zug!

I saw the typo. I thought about correcting it. Atlsa sounds funny though

That game was a mess, and I expressed my discontent with how it had developed. This game thankfully has not had that.

Also I opened with ā€œwhat is that votalā€, because i was asked before subbing in whether I wanted to wait till the next Day to come in, or come in 90mins till. I responded by asking whether the slot i would replace into was hte top wagon, since the potential stay was kinda odd, and got shown the votal in response.
I found it very funny. XD

you mispelt my name
but that means next to nothing

we probably shouldnt comment on this, but this is nai. it happened to me too

valid

Yeah, uh, that game sure was something. It was not fair to you to have you replace into a slot of someone who had already thrown the game because they didnā€™t want to play it anymore. Regardless of whether town was already throwing the game.

the time to talk is later, may

Yeeee, Iā€™ll talk about it after this one if you want, but it wasnā€™t really the situation of that slot that annoyed me.

My brain doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m going to just type whatever words I want.

so are we shrugyeeting an inactive, again

meow

I mean bork

1 Like