The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

this is just cope at this point lol

like you yourself recognized that tutuu’s argument against me is insane.

I would suggest to stop trying to solve with your perceived thoughts on balance tbh

You’re coping because you’re upset with the gamestate. Working on The Solve with Zug right now.

Because clearly town players always have perfect logic. Also clearly mafia can’t just fps or whatever each other in thread.

for the record I feel like, given my reputation, I have played cop very well. My only regrets are that hal went mia as town for no reason.

I do in fact have perfect logic, correct.

I know it’s our first time playing together but try to keep up.

Yea i aint liking triss here too much chief

Oh good, more " I disagree so clearly mafia"

Currently taking Kiiruma/Millium out of PoE, trustfalling beancat because it was so revealed to me in a dream, working on sorting the remainder of players. Things currently seem to point toward t!idot? Crescent and idot probably not W/W given no incentive to bus

Ultimately I don’t think my word is law here nor do I think I have been playing excellently but taking about how Bad At Game I am and also naming only me in the hydra is silly and overpersonal. So I’m going to make fun of it.

Also everybody still please do be careful about triggering anticlaim.

1 Like

People need to take mafia less personally.

It’s much more fun when it’s fun.

2 Likes

I mean not really?

Take a step back like ive asked you to and just imagine what a t!achro world might look like

Then come back to me with the problems in that world

Like if the claim makes sense and ive seen evidence of it, why are you so sure it’s false?

Votecount as of P#4814

Achromatic (3): idot, wrongboy, Trisscar
idot (3): Achromatic, Millium, beancat

Not Voting (4): Kiiruma, SultanOfSlam, Psyaryu, Crescent

I think the claim sounds extremely like a Zone role but if anyone can make up a Zone role it’s Achro

Voting the cop is a bold move, May.

Not my vote

I mean it is mine but don’t say my name about it

Feeling a little touchy? Just making conversation, friend.