The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ya game is essentially over as i said i dont even think hitting a wolf helps us, the game will likely be a battle between wolves and the 3p sfter today, which kills me wim

1 Like

Like i shot frost because there were multiple posts where it felt like they were talking about people as if theh knew their alignment, thats essentially why i shot them

A ha there’s our extra kill

hm, I dont think that HAS to be true. 3p is wanting to kill wolf pretty hard here I think so it could easily town side aggressively.

I 100% know triss’ role but outting it is essentially game throwing if they are town

Wait this makes no sense

How does this

Square with no nk ability

does it… seem towny?

Fak it’s an exe probably

Alright back to the drawing board

To put it bluntly.

Alignment cops are drastically game warping. They are very hard to balance unless the game is, ironically, at about the same power level of roles as Town of Salem, wherein they have the LACK of telling the invest or tracker or whatever about redirects (but do note being blocked), and definitely do not say who the new target is.
Town of Salem ALSO has things like a “always looks town” Godfather, a forger (which can actually change what a flip says), roleblockers, ninjas, and a bunch of other things that actively give the investigating players false or less or no information.
ToS games can easily become a win or loss, depending almost purely on the investigator or sometimes the doc being caught by mafia.

Meanwhile this game appears to be FAAAAR lower powered, has multiple backups for power roles, and specifically we have a flipped “you are the new invest role” as a backup. Quite frankly in terms of balance, either the majority of the information we have so far is objectively wrong, which with no warning in the OP would probably be considered bastard;
Or this game should have ended by now.

Idk anymore, im not attempting to mech read and osie game anymore becahse he finds it fun to make role madness games that are essentially impossible for town to solve in any manner

correct lol

Well then they need to activelly vote the wolf in their wincon then todag lol, because they aint dying in the night lol

I still also think crescent is townie and i will bring up the most that i think makes them obvious again if need be.

I think triss is playing their only game which is extremely wolfy in this game state

Anyways ive ive already taken extra breaks to be here for this day start, so im not coming back till later

May is also effectively someone who has 700 posts who has done nothing to help this game or look townje

I

Dont really understand any “game balance” arguments generally

Evidence: my rejected reviewer application

Talk to me a liiiitle more simpler

What does scum!achro get from this?

Exhibit B: homestuck fm

Like you can wake the worlds most broken exe and i will say “eh okay balanced”

Mostly? Same reason anyone claims cop, “oh hey I need people to refuse to vote me”. The previous Day with being a wagon is probably also a thing.

I suspected kiiruma day 1, day 2 I call him town and say mafia didnt weaken him

lol

2 Likes

Mmm because clearly mafia players are only ever reactionary. They lose all long term planning on seeing red in their role.