The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Where did i imply i had split reads on you? I unvoted after i had some time to breath

after pondering this. itā€™s optimal to assume bean/achro has to have at least one non-town
otherwise weā€™re pretty much lost anyway

-:coffee:

I didnā€™t do this

Iā€™m not but Iā€™m going to try to

Hate and like?
Where are you going with this?

Huh?
What do you mean ā€œtime to breatheā€?
I thought it was interesting that you unvoted when the hydras switched heads
:fish:

my reads rn are bean is 3p, achro/sultan/idk are mafia

-:coffee:

Iā€™m gonna bookmark this post
and iā€™m gonna be back this time tomorrow to read it

sorry yall tonightā€™s not a great night for me to still be alive

1 Like

UNVOTE

1 Like

That was an irrelevant coincidence, time to breathe as in, time to think

Im saying i talk to people regardless of how i feel about their alignment, wolf or town

Sheesh Manaphy
You almost hurt my non-existant feelings!

@idot
It shouldve been ā€œwith bad logicā€ and ur right u didnt, ur other half did, and its subjective, i dont expect u do agree wirh, ā€œi think you pushed me with bad logicā€

Why did u refer to me by my alt lol

Iā€™ll link this post to them
I guess?

Because I played with your alt
Idk this Millium person
But I know a Manaphy

Can u link that game honestly?

Even this account isnt a name i go by, millium was just the alias i took once we crossed over from forum of lies to fortress of lies, i am Wisp or Lastwhisper on every other mafia site

This probably

U were so townie in that game, im gunna see if specifically hunting for ur posts here helps me

I was having fun that game and actively in thread
Idk if itā€™ll compare well
I hope it does

She will probably love or hate the praise shes entertaining the achro area of good if shes alive om a final three kill her shes very good

Doesnt seem like her town self she could be interchangeable with tassar i suppose

I have 0 idea what u just said

Sorry i was driving, but im certainly not helping my explosive emotions make me a pain to deal with, and i always fall into doomerism in heavy mech games, that posioner factional is really making it hard for me to solve naturally

1 Like