The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

The most obvious town in this game?
What?

lmao so this is what we are gunna do, one up each others town reads
you basically killed hals, so to each their own

im already regretting not shooting Psy, because its think its apparent that the hosts enjoy watching someone not post, and we as a whole have to somehow play around it. probably happy that we voted out Hal honestly

Hm. You do have a point. This game has indeed sucked.

This is why I prefer vanilla, I can jut shove my self down peopleā€™s throats and die like a boss n1 guilt free smh.

1 Like

are u gunna tell me, Atlas wasnt the most obvious town in this game?

1 Like

I killed an inactive player who wasnā€™t doing much to contribute. You killed someone actively trying to solve.

So yes, two can play at this game if youā€™d like.

Yes i didnā€™t think it was that obvious.

I had them at Null but leaning town i didnt think they were obvious also dont have alot of experience with them

do not forget that i am the most petty person you have ever met i dont care if you are town i will sit you down and waste 100 posts on things if i like

1 Like

speaking of frost though

ohh well, last time i was a vig i chose not to shoot, because i was to much of a wuss, and the time before that, i sheeped the thread, so im just glad had enough willpower to go with what I wanted

but like if the point here is to kill people not posting, as if it means anything, lets just vote out Psy and get this day phase over with

we have one thing in common then :joycat:

-:coffee:

in fairness to YOU wisp I always shoot town as vig because I suck as vig so

i list vanilla as my favorite role for a reason

brb tho isoā€™ing friend of the show frost

This is true. I think the more i play other that that time i caught a scum as role blocker i prefer vanilla as town

sure, I dont think its fair for me to argue that as a point against bean
but like Im side eyeing the fact that people exist in this game that didnā€™t have atlas as transparently townie. Atlas was transparently townie after they joined the game and made their first 50 or so posts
also as Manny would say

#skillissue

I will say i do somewhat see where you are coming from it does seem convenient to track the dead guy

both of their tracks have somehow been super convenientā€¦ in the sense that nothing they have said has effectively proved they are even a trackerā€¦

not once, but twiceā€¦ like how does one even do that

@idot I have quoted another post, for your lore needs.

Hal, Millium, Idot, SultanofSlam, Frostwolf103, Wrongboy, Kiiruma

Beancat, Achromatic, Crescent, SirDerpsAlot, Psyaryu, Someone, Atlas, Trisscar

I dont really know what these mean tbh, but every time frost has been right he is right there is one scum in each group. Thought iā€™d share with the class to see if it sparks anything.

Hmmm yeahā€¦ not great thinking about it from that point of veiw.

And we well ivwas counting in the proceived mech that Bean cant see a killing action (is that what he said?) And priving Kii was town but even scum could be like yeah said person already looks town why not just confirm themā€¦

And Kii did already claimā€¦ shit maybe i do need to reconsider this

has been right = has been town