The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ok, Someone hasn’t posted either. I thought I might’ve been missing a person.

IGCD was a very active scum day 1 in the last game we played, though I wasn’t in that game. He had bus votes on his entire scumteam and ended up voting off his own roleblocker.

I’m not used to him actually qualifying as an “inactive” though, which is odd because it seems like he was inactive his last game here.

I’m not particularly worried about people slanking D1 barring them just like not posting at all by EOD, if it continues into D2 then I think it becomes an issue

Though the entire scumteam ended the day on their roleblocker, it wasn’t just him.

Ultimately I do think that between Millium, Wrongboy and Achromatic, there’s not a hit between them. And Beancat is simply Null to give me any accurate read about her.

Town: Wrongboy, Millium, Achromatic

Null: Beancat, Someone, Hal, SultanofSlam, Psyaryu, IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent, Idot

Scum: SDA, Kiiruma

Its too early for me to vote on the scum block, there’s just too many null and I’d like to need more than just 2.

Not voting someone unless youre actually confident their scum is a very interesting style of play to me

5 people in the “null” block haven’t posted, and Sultan has just 5 of them.

Ah yes… the scum are the 2 people who have been voting you.
Makes sense.

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

Wasn’t a fan of some of the posts I’ve seen from this player.

I said the exact same thing about not voting without a strong scum read about 30 minutes ago when you pushed Frost on this point, so why push Frost on this point again and ignore me?

Sultan has exactly 5 posts, so it shouldn’t be hard to show your work concerning “Some” of his posts.

2 Likes

Yeah happy enough to do so

Im not really pushing him off it in that post that was just intended to be a comment that I just think its a weird playstyle to me specificly

I didn’t really like this post, it felt quite awkward for a second post.
Especially since it wasn’t elaborated on for quite a while and then when it was it didn’t really feel particularly inspiring.

I feel like I’ve seen Sultan instantly vote Chris before and I’ve been trying to remember the game in which it happened for context.

That would be most helpful but I don’t exactly think that it’d be necessarily alignment indicative if it’s only happened once.

Ok Beancat is currently putting likes on some of my posts so they’re definitely here.

This has nothing to do with that fact

Correct, there are also players who I have mix between good and evil in this block.

Fuck I havent played in so long and I dont have any metareads anymore

Catchup

If the first votes actually knew about this and was not memeing i will say minus town points to them, feels very weird of “oooh i might be scum”

Normally I’d read this as town but this kinda seems performative
The question was clearly “May hasnt posted in the hydra” and this slot got very aggressive

Bad read

Gut town

Like this is a very different attitude to the “why u going for inactives”

Noted

This strikes me as someone that went hunting for a “sketchy” thing, was told (correctly) they were wrong, and decided to double down on it regardless cause being adamant would seem towny
In other words, scum

Okay yeah this quite scum

Good morning

VOTE: kiiruma

Crescent gets an eyebrow raise for now