The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

So to recap,

Town: Kiiruma, Millium, Beancat, idot, Psyaryu
Mafia: Trisscar, Achromatic, Sultan, wrrongboy
3p: Crescent

I havent seen it

Chris, i have no more wim left for this game, ill just add this to the 10 or so games of FoL ive lost as town, if u are town, this convo isnt going to move me.

Idot perfectly controlled this day phse if they are a wolf, and u managed to put urself in a terrible position this day phase, as well as not rrally helping push town into a desirable game state. Look, everyone has been wrong, i dont equate u being wrong with you being msfia thats silly, i didnt do it with mac and i refused to do it with u.

You are basically throwing votes around thay mean nothing, i only voted tutuu, because i was on a high after the day phase started, and i didnt vibe wotj their thoughts on me being a wolf.

Im gunna take trissā€™ advice, its just a game and id rather keep my sanity

This is also a valid point but he is a stubborn man

Oh yeah no worries mate. No need to get upset or anything Iā€™m super scary. I voted myself to spare you.

Not to mention, in all of this, i still have to find a 3p, maybe 2ā€¦

Giving up isnt the same as being stubborn

He is stubborn. He did not express stubborness because he isnt being listened to on the people he suspects. He gave up and said there is no reason to townread him. If he hasnt done that before as town its logical to think he is simply mafia whos manipulating

-t

Mm right wrongboy, why them btw?

yeah, tough game. Seriously, dont worry about it. Weā€™re here to have fun.

@SultanOfSlam @Crescent were either of you in the fire emblem from 2019 on gamefaqs? I did that there too as doc who misplayed

just fyi

Most of my msfia games with chris are from tok long ago, for me to say anything on this matter, so i cant say whether his town game would do this

1 Like

I think i was

Youā€™ve been having a rough go of it lately, I didnt have the heart to make you do extra work. I know youā€™re town, thereā€™s no need for this to be messy

If u can find it, maybe ill read it tonight

So what do you think of Achro and Crescent?

-t

Ya i need to go back to the drawing board honestly, and figure out a better balance, since mafia is only suffering for me now when i roll town

Step one: wins and losses donā€™t matter

Either way in the past i would just gaslight everyone that voted me and bury them, im still better in regards to that, though now i have a hsrd time finding the wolves that suspect me lol

Yes, I believe you sat at my doorstep for that move a few times on mtgs lol.

I too am trying to be less brutal.

We are doing great in my opinion. Relax guys. Everything is fine. Dont overthink it. We are chopping achro who is wolf today. We are winning. If he flips town its alright, we lose but its nothing to get worked up over. Nobody should be blamed in post game. We move on.

Please dont let emotions control you. Be calm and logical. Its logical to suspect achro. Dont get in your heads and overthink stuff.

-t