The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

if idot is town then we lose :O if idot is 3p then I was wrong and he was using the obvious mafia role of anchromatic to allow him to live for another day.

Consider helping me do that and then suspecting me. Instead of thinking 5 moves ahead. Hotshot. By doing what youre doing youre disregarding the possibility of me being town who’s right on achro. You arent even giving me a chance. If im wolf if achro is wolf then kill the guaranteed wolf.

-t

how so?

1 Like

At this point mech hasnt done us any good

Defend yourself then, you want me to hold your paw for you so you’re shyness will subside and you can bark in all your glory?

1 Like

I have cased every single player and have been trying to kill Achro for 2 days straight. Have you read my posts

-t

The explanation before with how town’s biggest advantage is probably gone.

Millium, I would ask you how does me uber posting, power wolfing, and bussing for an entire day my wolf buddy strongly, bare any resemblance to this game.

But I know its just trauma

no

1 Like

What did you say about me?

Im simply pointing to the day u got run up, nothing more, your overall play is nothing like this game

Then imo the onus is on you to read my posts before making a read on me. Other people have read my posts and are townreading me.

-t

Ahh ok so probable loss then.

Btw, all those explanations you just did? that’s an entire argument that was well presented and thought out, gj.

good enough for me, you can be town

1 Like

the day I got run up I spent hour after hour arguing with fire

wisp… lol

I dont know what to make of you

-t

:3

You’re sweet talk wont take away how sus I think you are >~>

But it does make me feel good <3

1 Like

Gud.

Now, given all that we’ve talked about, do you want to change anything about your read on me?

@Kiiruma who do you think is the wolf team?

-t