The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

…Does anyone want to claim, not ROLES, but anything happening TO THEM in previous Night phases?

Got worse because I lost the investigative parts to my ability (Learning 5-10 words on a player’s rolecard. And making them immune to anticlaim)

Also the fact that there’s 2 normalizer roles (1 + backup) does help support the story of bad modifiers existing (E.G. Weak) but if only they could have removed my Non-Consecutive thing too :sob:

Point on the weak thing

Beancat also has a hurtful modifier to her investigative action. Mechanically both her role and Achros role make sense as town roles. Socially i trust Achro a ton less

-t

What do you mean by that? What are you asking me to do?

1 Like

Cop is a broken role. Backup for a second cop is nuts. Tracker is more tame.

-t

nah just noting that Weak being a modifier is a goo dpoint

2 Likes

Ok but if Achro is mafia, why are they a cop

or am I weeding here

I dont know what he is if hes mafia. Im not insisting that hes cop

-t

1 Like

I am still sticking to frost not being backup, and the role was just clever use of wording.

@beancat it’s up to you if you want to say what part of your role is the modifier. I’m disinclined to assume it’s the “non-kills” part without confirmation

What what she said yeah. Sorry i dont wanna look for the post. If u wanna search it search for “fps” or “fpsing” keyword

-t

1 Like

Does Town exist with almost purely bad mods

Oh wait i misread ur post mb

-t

1 Like

Frostwolf and Atlas both had bad modifiers

-t

Ye I know, all the dead ones get better without their modifier except Derps’

1 Like

Achro modifers feels like a tradeoff for a powerful as shit role that probably wants to lose a thing.
Kiiruma modifiers feels like it just gets worse.
I have no idea how normalizing affects Bean or Wisp

To be mildly transparent here, my role does not get better on losing it’s modifier as far as I can discern. I don’t know that it gets better either, it’s not overly framed that way.

gets worse* on that second one