The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Noble is normally a doublevoter, it’s not that here. I don;t know how this would affect Someone’s role either.

Question for everyone on achro… he flips town then what?

Same for if he flips scum

Votecount as of P#5722

Achromatic (4): wrongboy, Trisscar, Millium, idot
idot (1): Crescent
Trisscar (1): Psyaryu
SultanOfSlam (1): Achromatic
Creasent (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (2): Kiiruma, beancat

squints at spelling of crescent

May have typed it thst waycin my vote idk

1 Like

Iiii am going to take a mental break from this and wait for host replies to questions and shizz.

Psyaryu isn;'t wrong that if Achro is a legit alignment cop, then towns kinda fucked. Mafia just needs to find all 3p then and I unno how well they’re hidden at this point.

If he flips town we probably lose.

If he flips mafia I would advise to chop Crescent.

-t

Fair depending on the number of 3ps

1 Like

For the sake of clarity, my modifier is pretty neutral

1 Like

We lose

That’s an interesting thing to note.
Mine got worse without it’s “modifier”, as without it I have a… not great ability lol

I feel like we might have a mixture of things like that where someone has a useful role but bad modifier or vice versa.

For Someone’s role for example it seems like the “Cyberiad” modifier was linked to:

Which is a ??? thing since we don’t know what the Cyberiad Lord role does.

Ye that’s what I would expect to happen, have at least a couple town roles that get worse in some capacity but like… eh? What is this weird half dropoff

I hate to keep asking questions but what do you mean by this?
I decided to look through the dead roles and saw that it seemed a bit weird since we don’t know the Cyberiad Lord counterpart to the flipped Cyberiad Noble

Wisp has noted their modifier as being neutral
Mine is weird and… kinda gets worse? Host responded.
But then we have the pile of dead Town with bad mods, and Achro with a tradeoff.
Like wut.

1 Like

Whats the problem? I dont think it needs to be consistent. Role madness games often go “random bullshit go” ime

-t

Ehhhhh, no usually there’s design consistency. Like I’d expect the tradeoff to not be a thing, because nearly all other roles are either specifically better or specifically worse. It’s interesting as an idea to ahve a tradeoff role, but it doesn;t fit.

And that could easily be the point but like… eh

@Triss
Normalizing me would make it so i dont miss. Which is what happened when i shot Bean night 1

1 Like

Nobody else has claimed multiple modifiers in quotation marks. Afaik Achro is the only one. I do think he’s mafia yes. That’s why I said I don’t see the problem, in case you were referring to his claim. (It doesnt change my read is what i mean just to be clear)

-t

wait so it’s just better?