The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Hell if I know what beans town meta is

thereā€™s*

if you correct all the grammatical mistakes I make youre going to have a lot of posts

i used to do thaaat

oh on my own posts lol

youā€™re,

Do these count for my 10 posts a day ? Cause that would make it easier C:

Bean didnā€™t significantly influence me in either direction. Quoting recent Kiiruma posts and pushing his train to 3 felt like an ā€œeasyā€ entry. Need to see more to get a better idea of the motive.

And if I donā€™t see more itā€™d definitely feel sketch.

no your 10 posts have to be game related not fixing my grammar related smh

Iā€™m pretty sure fixing your grammar is game related. Can we get a mod to confirm?

How do I call a Mod ?

they arent, and i really doubt there isnā€™t some influence of meta, when u town lean one mini wall from Bean

is this dude a troll?

My pfp is a zangoose not a troll :confused:

I didnt know bean was cloned untill about 5 min ago when I noticed their discord username

You just arent a gutread enjoyer from what I can see, so you probably wont ever be happy with me which is fine

1 Like

Heā€™s putting up a show to make himself look incompetent, and every post heā€™s made so far has been a performance. This is someone who knows what heā€™s doing, but doesnā€™t want anyone to know he does.

Fraudulence like this doesnā€™t necessarily mean someone is scum though, it just means theyā€™re annoying.

I promise you this is the first game of fourm mafia Psy has ever participated in, their just like this

their a very performative person by nature

I appreciate the compliment! now that we know I am not scum who do we Lynch?

1 Like

why are you like this

itā€™s day 1 ā€¢~ā€¢

figure out who you want to lynch I wanna see you think not just be you because that wont help me figure out if youā€™re mafia