The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

and… believing his claim is enough? despite achro being alive d3, and having killed only town, making him mafia 9 times out of 10?

-:coffee:

Thread control, the way they were over the top pushing achro as well read as scummy. They have contradicted themselves a decent bit

*she

I’ve been beancat for longer than I’ve been the other one smh

To be fair i said you were scum or 3rd party get off your high horse

What nags at me is if Chris is scum he knew I would go along with his redirect claim and look like garbage doing it because it’s how it works where I play.

That’s just rude.

my bad

Yea man yall think all kinds of backwards here huh?

UNVOTE idot]

Sultan isn’t town. The level of misrepresenting my play (going from calling bullheadedess town to saying I would fake this wild exchange with Idot is a glaring example) is showing. Sultan appears to be keen to both demand I am scum (but only after I poof for a while) while following me on a vote. It’s a scummier version of what Idot did yesterday.

The question that remains is was the vote on Sultan by Chris performative, because that vote is definitely right.

also there are some ??? things for T!achro to do here.

when kii was getting suspected early on, he really did not need to soft his role super hard, especially since his alleged goal with his play here is NOT to get nightkilled.
he could’ve said something like “yeah derps is probably a good enough player to understand mech properly, kii is town” or even “i looked through his meta at night and he’s kinda towny”, etc.

plus, achro’s flip, without any softing, would still hard clear Kii anyway! Kii’s claim of being made weak indicates that yeah, he was Achro’s target, and it not being a redcheck would be evident by achro not hardpushing kii.

It would explain his reluctance to accept mech confirms, if he were a role that actually could

1 Like

Convenient ha

Also Wrong boy how confident are you that Idot could have a reaction that absurdly anti-town as town yesterday?

You seemed pretty confident.

i am most definitely slightly confbiased here.
but i could see this as a slip that the scan is fake
like idk about you, but when someone gets greenchecked, that’s gonna be at the top of my mind when it comes to reading them

You know there is a 0% chance an Idot and I team act the way we did at the end of day 2

Absolute. Zero.

The fact that you even humor the possibility as one of only two people in this game that should know better makes it clear you’re trying to take advantage of my anonymity here and push me for reasons you know would never fly on Gamefaqs.

Vote me then wow i forgot to type that whe. I made my list it happens.

Hence why i hate full reads list i miss shit

pretty confident yeah
in my first game with Tutuu (we were t/t), I tunneled her extremely hard for a while, because she sheeped her townreads, and as a result voted someone she called locktown, putting them at L-1

And you neglect the fact u rols you like 3 times you are either scum or 3rd party you litterally dont read

Fine lets lose the fucking game right now

VOTE: chris

Wasn’t it the other one who went bonkers on me though?

no it was tutuu