The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

The weirdest thing in the votals is Chris being on a splinter while at -2

@wrongboy
honestly thinking back, its weird how Sultan can keep shading Achro, especially with, ā€œI donā€™t think you believe your vote one meā€, but can constantly say just as bean is, ā€œThey are a pr, we shouldnā€™t kill a cop claimā€

1 Like

@wrongboy
do u think its possible for Chris/Bean/Sultan to be a thing?

1 Like

Possible? Absolutely.

anyways im putting Sultan back in my PoE after Wrong, put in some good points, and maybe me re-evaluate it

yeah probably
we would need another town invest from somewhere but there are enough unclaimed people where that can work
May is still finding bean towny but iā€™m not sure there anymore

-:coffee:

Ive been litterally saying idot/creasent all day gtfoh

The thread has been dead all fucking day thought fuck it lwts juat end the damn game then if achro is town.

Which like i said all day as well i really dont think they are scum but okay yeah sure im flacky get outta here with this shit lol

After that weak shit??

i wont deny that i think Bean has done a lot of stuff today, that I dont think he needs to do as a wolf, but that like slightly falls apart given there isnā€™t much of anything making bean/Chris, not possible

weak shit lol
k

vote chris then

Pressure on Day 1 vs voting someone ive suspected all day are litterally not the same thing

honestly, if ima be honest, off the top of my head, every single one of your votes feels like a pressure vote
you can happily prove me wrong otherwise

i need to leave for my parents house ill be back in like 30

I thought chris was scummy up until his claim which exsplained his weird behavior

Ive been on the fence about it all day but you dont kill a cop claim like 9 tine outta 10

i will say i like ur interactions with me last night for what its worth

How?! I got off on my own shit and i get ignored. I joined on Idot beacuse i was saying them or Creasent all fucking day!

u most certainly can vote any claim given context

why idot?

Sultan thinks Idot and I have been putting up a performance? Haha no. Reeks of forced thought.

I mean Chris is probably right that Sultan is scum. Sultan should absolutely know better that day 2 never goes the way it does if Idot and I are paired.

The rub is Iā€™ve had Idot and Sultan as NOT scum together since day 1. So where does that leave me?

1 Like