The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Cuz that makes sense…

Poking @Psyaryu again.

Ps there were 5 anti town in april showers. Welcome to zone

you are such an obvious non-town don’t make me vote you

why are you even scumreading me

-t

1 Like

if millium is 3p then yes i’d imagine she’ll shoot mafia, given she’d probably be hitman who still needs to kill mafia, and hopefully has killed all the town targets.

I still very much doubt she is 3p though. like, you’d assume frost would be one of her targets. iirc she didn’t push frost much yesterday, which only makes sense if bean is also a target. but bean being a target doesn’t make sense with the late vote switch. so.

-:coffee:

1 Like

Honestly Psy feels like he’s gone into hiding after being called out for completely ignoring his slip so if we’re not voting off Chris I think it’s him.

But anyway I think of there were 4 scum we would have mylo restrictions I think.

1 Like

Hey sultan i think you might be scum. Sheep me?

1 Like

Psy voted me and BOUNCED lol

Voting Frost at end of day and shooting him as 3P doesn’t seem like a sound strategy though.

yeah (that’s why milliums not 3p)

i dont think we will receive locked votes while the killer 3p lives. even if town is guaranteed to lose mafia still needs to kill it. and vice versa

-t

Yeah why not psy is my other scum read. VOTE: psy

Yep Psy has absolutely no idea how to handle scum slipping. I think he’s here right now and just not posting.

VOTE: Psy

He showed information he shouldn’t have and tried to smokescreen it away.

3p killer does in fact usually prevent xylos

@wrongboy @Triss where are you two voting?

-t

I hate both of these for different reasons.

1 Like

anyway given this stuff. achro still has a high chance of being mafia imo. and there’s no risk of immediately losing there, whereas with other people there is. sultan does look very sus but like. that’s also what I thought when I bombed him in the sorc17er. so.

VOTE: Achro

1 Like

It can still arguably be mylo even with a living 3p killer though.

But also, there is absolutely ZERO chance of a 3p killer with 4 scumx unless Zone is completely insane

did you bomb sultan in sorc. you monster

1 Like

Thread pushing mostly. And more of a feeling.

I think it could be the hydra thing but the inconsistencies kills me wrongboy also a bit like that too