The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mean unless scum has a doctor or something that would be funny

it did feel to me like sultan and potentially beancat have both been tming achro as not-mafia

i. am not sure. if i want to move off achro. but sultan is probably never town. only thing im townreading for bean is that she’s the only investigative claim. if there’s another one she’s out in my book

-t

Kiiruma is a sort of investigation claim that’s basically just riding off of Derps’ clear.

how so
i didn’t get that vibe at all

-:coffee:

i mean for frostwolf’s role. im not sure if he can back up kiiruma’s role. id assume his role should be able to backup at least 1 town role with his modifier. i probably should have asked this sooner

@Kiiruma can you ask if frostwolf could have backuped your role?

-t

1 Like

they were both like “uh oh spaghettio what if achro is legit. cold feet. this feels weird. cold feet”

-t

1 Like

Btw

Bottom of my heart

I think frost was a vanilla renamed

oh
I could see that yeah
in my mind I just thought they might be scum defending, especially sultan

i would. hope zone is not that evil :joycat:

Yet Derps flipped green and Derps claimed to have mech on me, so don’t even try and push against me lol

is this why your team killed him n1 :slight_smile:

-t

You’ve done so little that if this game ever hits a final 3 or 4 scenario I know I most likely won’t still be alive but I think you’re an auto-axe for whoever is.

For sure bestie.
My team decided to kill the person who’d cleared me not just once but twice because they want to bus me.
Literally you know that Derps doesn’t have mech on me based on their own role, yet they claim to have mech on me. So that mech is from me

On top of this Bean’s claim is backing up my claimed targets and it’s known I didn’t kill Derps due to Bean

Skill issue tbh

though. the main thing that makes achro not a wolf is being able to give people weak. which is plausible for wolves to have, given that it can kinda be used as a role-disabler

I will die on my hill idot is scum. If i need to claim as much as i can i will but not exactly what i wanna do.

Creasent might have been moved to town beacuse chris is 3rd party as it seems.

especially given, like, vig. when you think about it, since idt Millium had claimed to be out of shots, making millium weak is ~always the best play for mafia

kii had claimed self-resolving but later. which actually also makes sense as a candidate to give weak to

like, currently, weak is unusable as an invest tool because we need all the numbers we can get. if mafia thought kii could act later, and were reasonably confident they could get town to a state like this (which makes sense with achro), they’d think ‘oh well we can just give him weak, so then he can’t risk using his ability when he’s able to’.

if achro flips 3p my solve is similar to his

millium 3p
sultan mafia
psy mafia
beancat or kiiruma mafia

5 non-town is a lot. thats 33% of the playerlist. i have faith that millium will shoot a mafia though. oh wait she was given weak though wasnt she. uh oh. oh well. i mean maybe she can still win even if she dies on the same night? i dunno

-t

Idot sheeping me after i die smh

2 Likes