The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Wolves 100% could’ve tried to anticlaim me, thinking I was double bluffing.
But I wasn’t so lol

It wouldnt be confirmed unless u were an inves role i believe

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOO GAMBIT GAMBITED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are mafia because sirderps dying n1 is weird

you have lacked activity and seemingly desire to solve and push

you were opportunistic in your psy vote

you keep threatening people to leave u alone off the faulty check. u dont even believe in yourself that you are town on your own accord

your represented emotions at eod was fake. saying that “you hate this” and “ugh”. that was awkward and insincere

-t

What

Right, but also nothing to block? So like, k on that claim? I literally announced in chat at the time that I fucked up and couldn’t do things that night.

Dude idk, i need to think

1 Like

It says my targets may gain neighborhood access when I target them, but I assumed this was an interaction with SDA’s role. I haven’t paid attention to that part since he died.

okay, well, I have no reason to care about this game anymore so i’ll just sheep where Wisp tells me to because I like him.

Good luck other 3p/town/mafia

So many dupe roles, what is this

Says the mafia.

notify for thoughts, although maybe do the opposite

We faked a role slip to waste wolf poison - if they thought they could take us down with the poison, we might’ve been able to bait it out early. Did this matter? No, not really, poisoning you and beancat is still, like, massively helpful for them. I’m not even sure wolves saw the slip? But it was very funny and I was proud of us for doing it.

from the bottom of my heart I wish lol

Im voting u out 100% im not giving u a win if u are 3p and tbh i really dont believe it.

What’s odd about Trisscar’s reaction here is I claimed blocking them before they actually claimed anything.

SDA is the normalizer. Why would that do anything with that part of your role?

VOTE: achro

i cant win with you dying today