The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

It was Someone’s role, not SDA’s. Wrong day 1 dead person.

Derps and Atlas 2 people who have trusted me, 1 mechanically, 1 socially died in the night.

I “hit send early” on this readlist which Zug had made “while debugging hidden thoughts” and “accidentally claimed our role”, which was supposed to be a protective with a modifier that means it can only heal people who don’t visit that night. This is what is known as “extremely funny”,

VOTE: Achro

fair enough, sorry i couldnt help you guys out

oh I forgot about this game for a second
looks like we’re ~lost with beancat being poisoned too though

-:coffee:

It doesn’t help that we had possibly the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen in a mafia game.

I claimed during D2, when I realized that I hadn’t submitted, and had then confrmed that it was too late for me to do so, that “I fucked up and can’t do anything tonight”. Bullshit.

…You did?

Anyway Town Young Strengthener and Mafia Old Weakener is funny as fuck and Zone would do it. Zone would also do Town Young Strengthener and 3P Old Weakener to fuck with us, but also, I do not believe there are two 3Ps, I think Achro is just a wolf.

You make no sense dude, ur role is limited to two shots, u need both of us to survive till day 5? And a weak modified player cpuld easily kill themself. I just dont believe it, if true claimed its one of the most poorly designed 3rd party roles i have ever seen

also wooooooooooooo beancat was town nya nya nya!!! (you’ll understand why this is cool after the game)

-:coffee:

Actually when did you claim exactly

Because I read 0 of those posts during the 41 hours I skipped.

Who?

I no longer have any stake in the game, so dont waste your time arguing and hunt for my “buddies” friend. Or go play games. Iam about to play a vn

sultan achro kiiruma are non-town

i dont know whos the fourth non-town. at least 1 if not 2 towns voted to save achro yesterday so beats me. i cant find a needle in a haystack

-t

Yes. Do you not ISO?

Trisscar seems to be offended that I’m assuming I roleblocked them when I targeted them day 2.

I didn’t read a single one of those 938 posts, and I do not care to. This game is not worth that level of investment to me.

also ftr I laughed at the flip.

zone is a hoot with his roles.

No I’m offended because it sounds like another fake claim.