The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

1 Like

(i know this is not the purpose of the self votes but this image must be posted.)

-:coffee:

lock v

Oh shit my rolecard just changed to town. Magic.

achromatic is actually doing a clever fps to get more cop checks off while not being killed by mafia.

can you tell us who the mafia are now nya nya nya

I am just trying to end this game as painlessly as possible.

that’s what a wolf would do

and we thank you for it :blush:

you can out your teammates now! i do not have the ability to guess the mafia team when i die and win if i am right

this would be an interesting mechanic to have while all wolves are alive
may have a terrible shortcoming somewhere that would make people play against their general faction’s wincon though

cop wolfsides, claims cop, claims greenchecks on everyone they check including the wolves, leaves the game after poeing the wolves for themselves and not outing them

maybe claims some fake checks and pushes real greenchecks to ensure no wolf deaths
would be a funny thing

Wow thsts crazy!

uuuuuh no i think you do need to claim

Idc what you think :wink:

Millium - vig, poisoned
Achromatic - noot
idot - investigative backup?
Crescent - ??
Kiiruma - redirector
beancat - tracker, poisoned
wrongboy - investigative backup?
SultanOfSlam - potioner
Trisscar - cyberiad neighborizer/jailkeeper

minimum 4 is lying
I also think that unless we have a protective (which idk whether we do) i think the nk might be night immune

We got a potion N1 that protected us from kills for a day, we used it last night, it’s possible wolves shot us. We weren’t really in contention as a wolf candidate from anyone. If they saw and believed our alleged claim, they would’ve probably tried to poison us instead…

…

…

…but I don’t know if anyone read the claim, despite us thinking we were very very clever for making it…

cool
VOTE: Sultan

could you point me to it and see if I get it on my first try

cause I did not see it

lmao u are a character in this game

1 Like