The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Easiest way to do it is not in my town core

Achro, Creasent, idot, Kiimurra.

@beancat i have to go to sleep but ill post my unsolicited thoughts regardless of hos the individuals feel about then

1 Like

and you 100% sent a protective pot last night yes?
no FPS there?

Okay so im probably going to beat around the bush here im probably getting shot at tonight.

Ur play makes sense here as town given u are claimjng to be a protectivr, so thst checks out i think

sultan i promise this is the last question
please answer this yes/no

If you think youā€™re going to dieā€¦ why would you beat around the bush?
Like being open, at least somewhat, makes wolves have to wifom.
Itā€™s why Iā€™ve claimed a bit since the start to start the wifom, and then full claimed D2 lol

And tbh a psrt of me dislikes how much kiiruma has fallen on how theh are mech locked town, and the fsct that theh didnt vote day 2 is uggh

1 Like

This game is just painful to solve, i really wish achro died yesterday

2 Likes

oh hi kii

did you redirect anyone last night

donā€™t say who you redirected to just who you redirected

You can hate it, doesnā€™t mean I can change it.
And yes Iā€™ve kept saying about me with mech but thatā€™s because I am a very much mechanical player.
I do very questionable social things and I think mech can be used to solve or at least to inform possible solves.

But again derp had to have royally fucked up for kiiruma to be a wolf here

And idot not seeing that is insane to me

1 Like

Thatā€™s my big issue.

Im well aware of ur antics lol

So yeah i think im basically a weird verion of a doctor i give out potions that save i gave the. To wrongboy day 1 Creasent day too and i will say small possibility the 3rd used theirs last night as well.

LETS GOOOO I DID SOMETHING

VOTE: Sultan

If said person is still in the poe i would love to know who, if not i think it sporbably irrelevant?

??? What

Sultanā€™s lying yall

@SultanOfSlam if you are the noot come out and say that now so I can actually go kill scum

I picked someone I was relatively sure was town anyway to be redirected due to considerations and world building that occured during the night.

As for who I redirected them to, it was nobody of real interest due to the personā€™s claim being unimportant with who their target became.