The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

And achros targets could even kill themselves. Like weak is jjst the weirdest fucking modifer to give his targets

points up

These wagons are both hilarious

1 Like

Like i stand by that if achro os true claiming this is the worst wincon i ever seen on a 3rd party

Also shy wasnt achro just poisoned i dont get it, so much wifom. I hate it

wait sultan get back where did you go i need you to solve w me

Sultan has also been just as wrong as us, like this behavior is just so unwarranted

…is this directed at me
like they’ve been wrong but I’m more and more convinced they’re town so i need to hear their opinion at least

Sorry im falling asleep. Anyway i sent something similar

alright
before you disappear off to sleep

can I have your completely honest readlist
no FPS no nothing

No, i mean, the frustration is there, i just dont really believe it, but like we have a mech that is unclaimed and they used it in a very towny way unless both them and min are wolves.

But if thats the case why claim the potion and why does sultan refuse to claim, i think its townie in a bubble to not want to claim?

Idk

Like sultan has to be the one to have given out a poition unless min is lying which if thats the case tbeh are just a wolf

personally it makes sense that if they sent a protective pot they’d not wanna reveal it for like
you know
wifom reasons

whomst

Wrongboy

1 Like

oh is zug min

I gave out potions

1 Like

Like maybe im just wrong on idot, like the only reason id believe that is because at some points it jjst feels like theh are flinging shit everywhere and i hate garfooled is not playing

@SultanOfSlam do this and ill take it from here
@Millium you too

I dont want to believe the posion takes the place of the KP so someone was probably saved? Right?