The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

FINAL FOUR WITH A TOWN MAJORITY REQUIRES WOLVES TO HAVE DIED ZONE IS TOTALLY BEING A LITTLE SHIT

This is the most Zone_Q11 shit on the planet we’ve found it I’ve ofund it we’ve found it

It’s possible that that’s the case.
Do I think Zone’s being that much of a shit and doing a ‘Technically the truth’ moment… idfk

Where the fuck is the 3rd party thay says they need to see a wolf presumably die

This makes no sense

1 Like

He totally is and I did not buy the claim at all until I saw that. Sultan saw Achro’s claim fall apart and saw him have to claim “oh there’s a second neutral” if he were fakeclaiming neutral he would have come up with a wincon that isn’t such a technicality

Im going to sleep, this game will forever give me nightmares

If no wolves die, town never makes it to F4

There was no kill last night so it’s likely scum hit into Sultan’s potion which we were given. Sultan is totally the 3P, scum!Sultan would require a different kill stopping

Zone thinks he’s the cleverest on the planet and he’s RIGHT this wincon is so funny

1 Like

I mean i need wolfs to die obviously. But also need town members to die too so i assume the opening refered to me beacuse i have to be in the final 4 with more town then mafia in a final 4

I really cant make this shit up lol

1 Like

So ur basically a survivor

Aaaaaaand that’s our cue

I propose that we’ve pressured a desperate w!sultan into claiming townsiding 3p, which has led to w!wrongboy desperately trying to find support behind their 3p claim

If that is truly their wincon then from d3 sultan shouldve been fully in town mode, not giving away healing pots to people they still scumread

1 Like

Ok my problem is, I’m struggling to build any world that makes sense rn.
Like I think that the wolf team has to have at least one of [idot, Sultan] on it.
Idot has been town-ish but keeps trying to push me when that doesn’t make sense… plus Garfooled has been MIA.
Sultan’s claim is so weird and the slot has been wolfy. Yes it’s possible Sultan is town, but it is entirely possible this is a wolf going "Yall should let me live to F4 pls’

More or less but also towns doctor?like what is this game lol

So sultan/wrongboy/crescent with an anti-town noot in achro makes sense to me

No?

What planet do you live on.

WHICH IS NEITHER OF U
THIS ISNT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE
NEITHER U OR ACHRO WANTS TO SEE TOWN DIE

1 Like

@idot Please tell her that we knew details of our role that we wouldn’t have known as scum.

F4 requires town and wolf deaths