The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Neither of ur wincons require both town and dying, urs requiess badically only wolves and achros wincon is keeping his poison targegs alive so requires nobodies death really

Is your role classed as a protective for inheritance purposes? i.e. Atlas

Yhays such a bullshit play on words and u know it if thats the case

Otherwise Atlas has nothing to inherit, except one of our jailkeepers… perhaps Crescent is for realsies, the Cyberiad already had a backu THE CYBERIAD ALREADY HAD A BACKUP

God im so over this game

2 Likes

Oh it’s bullshit. It’s clever-ass bullshit. It’s, crucially, absolutely something Zone would do

2 Likes

Not even fun solving w/e is happening right now

WHO’S THE FUCKING WOLVES IF EVERYONE’S JUST GOOD

And people ask me qhy i hate closed setups

1 Like

Oh wait the phrasing means that the Cyberiad having a backup is irrelevant. Nevermind. Anyway I think we have a jailkeeper for realsies probably. Don’t think the JKs are W/W

we have the best win cons money can buy.

1 Like

Wait milli is scum lol.
SHe visited me

Achro, one of Crescent/Trisscar… you?

Millium and beancat are poisoned, Sultan is probably 3P because his role is confirmed to us to exist and his wincon is a technicality after wincon issues have already been litigated, idot have our role (I think it’s possible Zone adds a wolf in the trio to fuck with us, but Zug and I think they’re towny socially as well), Crescent/Trisscar are prooobably unaligned on account of Sameclaim

Im going to sleep, good night

1 Like

What

I literally posioned u nob

I. Got cleared. By a flipped town via mechanics.
This is not a bastard game.

By visiting me

What

Yea i dont like wrongboy defending this but also I can see them being town

It’s just we have 3 choices:
t!wrongboy, t!sultan
t!wrongboy, w!sultan
w!wrongboy, w!sultan

t!sultan has no reason to be coy about their weird final 4 rule
w!sultan has no reason to send t!wrongboy a healing potion and i dont know why that woukd even make sense

I think that entire section of me asking more and more pointed questions and sultan slowly folding is indicative that they’re just groupscum here