The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

wat

Wait, visiting you poisons peopleā€¦

Like i said my role is really fucking confusing

But Bean you visited me right

The world where youā€™re scum, which is admittedly niche and which I have not considered until now when PoE necessitated it, is that you were ā€œclearedā€ in Derpsā€™ mind by something lesser than literally sending him your rolecard, and youā€™ve revised it after his death to make the confirmation look stronger in hindsight.

This would be a hell of a play, but itā€™d line up with him not defending you as hard as he couldā€™ve.

is sultan claiming the mafia catch up mechanic

1 Like

WHAT

I lost my ability to vig once i killed frost

Internal Screaming
Both slots who have defended me have died in the fucking night.
Like Derps died after confirming me via mech and pushingā€¦ hard for me not to die.
And Atlas died after saying that socially Iā€™m town (using meta behind it)

I cannot wait to see this setup post game, this is wild tbh

1 Like

i just want to go to sleep lol

1 Like

Not Clearing. Donā€™t Tell Me To Clear You Off Things That Arenā€™t Clearing. I Donā€™t Like Being Told What To Do

Iā€™m sorry that Iā€™m telling you facts.
My bad, let me just let you mis-execute when itā€™s literally being set up on a silver fucking platter.

Iā€™m going to bed. Achroā€™s claim has fallen apart bit by bit by bit by bit and Sultanā€™s makes way more sense. Someone else sort out the PGO poison for me

My claim has not, in fact, done anything.

lol

1 Like

Iā€™m not executing you! Iā€™m killing Achro! I understand making reasonable arguments about your execution but killing slots who defend you in the night is pure WIFOM and presenting that like itā€™s an Ultra Gotcha irks me. I strive for clarity and truth and righteousness and I am annoyed by bad arguments

Nvm that is not what that is saying at all man kill me and read this rolecard i think im confus8ng the hell outta myself my passive helps the other ability it has notning to do with the posion. Ill het clarification

Okay good that makes way more sense. Thank you Sultan

no sultan i am dying today. You can die later. Do not steal my glory.

And that my friends is wrongboy flailing

Iā€™ve caught two scum just before I went to bed, maybe a third one in crescent but i think yall did most of that work

Sultan, what are you able to do?
Like at this point if youā€™re outing and trying to help us win.
Help us, to help you.
Tell us, what you can do.